NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
" No powder burns. No shrapnel "

dsc2014.jpg

Pic is awesome. I will be displaying mine in a similar manner (until I get the Predator).

I've never owned anything on the muscle body before, but is it safe to leave his arms posed on display? Or do you risk tearing like the OC Suit Batman?

I'm just probably going to keep mine with his arms as low down as possible but still have him looking good on display.
I know some people have had problems whilst others haven't. Personally I would rather not take the risk and leave the rubber as straight out as it can be.

Cancelled my Dutch exclusive. I'm not digging the overall look. Anyway, I'm sticking to aliens and robots. Definitely keeping my P1 exclusive and T600 orders. Good luck to the next person on the waiting list.

I've never owned anything on the muscle body before, but is it safe to leave his arms posed on display? Or do you risk tearing like the OC Suit Batman?

You can leave them posed w/o any issue... at least I haven't had any trouble with the figures I've owned.

Some pics he looks great, some he looks terrible, I think I'll just wait until I have mine in hand to make my final decision.

I think I may have just jumped the gun a little, imagining dutch stood on the coffee table or on the telly stand is a good thought, tbh. It's just those pics disappointed me on first look. I think if I had him, i'd pose him with everything minus the orange big coat.

It is a good figure, maybe I was expecting too much!

:chew:chew:chew

Still don't like how he is small in height though, but I guess it was made to be posed with the predator figure, as you say, which is good from hot toys.

Is Billy taller than Dutch in the films?

Oh BTW Billy is still ruddy crap :monkey5:monkey4:horror

I think I may have just jumped the gun a little, imagining dutch stood on the coffee table or on the telly stand is a good thought, tbh. It's just those pics disappointed me on first look. I think if I had him, i'd pose him with everything minus the orange big coat.

It is a good figure, maybe I was expecting too much!

:chew:chew:chew

Billy is still ruddy crap :monkey5:monkey4:horror

Nah you must be mistaken with the actor that played Billy. :D

Back