NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks amazing. The only thing I don't like is the brown shirt which is easily fixed by having him not wear it and thats the way I was leaning anyways.

Man, that is how you start the week right :rock

Too right, there's nothing better than waking up on a Monday morning and knowing a big box of 1/6th goodness is winging its way to you. Well unless you wake up and your wife gives you 'that look' which means the week starts with adouble whammy!:naughty

Too right, there's nothing better than waking up on a Monday morning and knowing a big box of 1/6th goodness is winging its way to you. Well unless you wake up and your wife gives you 'that look' which means the week starts with adouble whammy!:naughty

lmfao, that actually made me laugh ahahah:lol

Well here's to hoping you get some 1:1 love to go with the 1/6 you'll be getting on Monday :rock

I have to admit with two young kids coupled with the fact we both work Mondays it would be little short of a miracle... still, at least there are the toys to look forward to... sigh!:date

thanks for the pics! took forever to load, but yes, it's clear that this predator is shorter than the other ones.

During the load--I thought the Preadator was a Cosbaby. :banghead

I knew he was gonna be on the smaller side, but the mask looks way too big. Maybe it's the angle of the pic, but he looks kinda short and bobble-headed. The Dutch neck stuff doesn't really bother me. It's kept me from buying Ivan Drago, which I think is the worst possible case of giraffe neck syndrome I've ever seen. Its is minimal here and I planned to display him with the jacket on until I can get a black vest anyway. I wouldn't mind either of them getting the DX treatment, but I wanna Bill Duke first.

Just remembered it's a bank holiday here in the UK on Monday... have to wait till Tuesday... :banghead

I can't wait to start adding photos of Dutch and the Predator around here, it's going to be a lot of fun.

So, without even having it, do you forsee the neck being a point deduction in your review Wookster?

Dutch&Billy are on the way to me in Ireland from Toys2 in case that may be of interest to anyone else who ordered off them. I am pleased. :D

Dutch&Billy are on the way to me in Ireland from Toys2 in case that may be of interest to anyone else who ordered off them. I am pleased. :D

I just ordered from Toys2. I am assuming they send a shipping notice w/ tracking number when item is being shipped? They took my funds and I received an invoice for the order but nothing else (yet).

100_3022.jpg

100_3023.jpg

100_3028.jpg

100_3032.jpg

100_3025.jpg

Back