NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered from Toys2. I am assuming they send a shipping notice w/ tracking number when item is being shipped? They took my funds and I received an invoice for the order but nothing else (yet).

They do, although I've never actually utilised the tracking number. Eric said mine would be shipped today so it'll be early next week for me based on past experience.

You will get an initial order confirmation, and you shouldnt get charged until it ships. They may have put a pre-authorization charge on your card, but they shouldnt have taken funds. Of course if you pay via paypal, that will be different. Once shipped you usually receive several email notifications.

You will get an initial order confirmation, and you shouldnt get charged until it ships. They may have put a pre-authorization charge on your card, but they shouldnt have taken funds. Of course if you pay via paypal, that will be different. Once shipped you usually receive several email notifications.

It was paypal. Thanks for the info guys!

I pre-ordered Dutch from Alteregocomics. I'm considering cancelling that pre-order and ordering from Toys2 though-just because I'm impatient.

Does anyone know how much longer before US dealers will get their shipments?

Thanks!

Dont worry about Toys2...those guys are top notch. Trust me, I'm very picky. Plus to Illinois their shipments usually take just a couple of days!

I was more unsure of their shipping process than worried. I read nothing but good things about them in this forum.

I passed on a few figs that I decided I needed :duh From post in this forum Toys2 usually recieves product in a timely manner and the price was right. I gave them a shot.

Just thought I should mention: I have zero issue with the 'giraffe neck' on Dutch. So pleased as I can display him minus the big shirt.

He looks perfectly normal in hand and AMAZING to me!

100_3022.jpg

Awesome pic. :cool: I think he looks great.

Spoke to Eric at Toys2 on the phone yesterday. Dutch had just arrived. I'll be swinging by the store to pick up my Dutch after work tonight. Toys2 is practically next door to my house. Could have gone by last night to snag Dutch but didn't want to make everyone too jealous ;)

I'll see if I can get some pics up later on.

Spoke to Eric at Toys2 on the phone yesterday. Dutch had just arrived. I'll be swinging by the store to pick up my Dutch after work tonight. Toys2 is practically next door to my house. Could have gone by last night to snag Dutch but didn't want to make everyone too jealous ;)

Cool! Whats it like? Its my primary source for HT stuff. Go in and photograph the place - tell them A-dev sent you! :D

Has anyone ordered this with abc-express??
I found out that they are going to receive the dutch fig in about 3 to 4 weeks. What a bummer! I did not realise they are slow. :(

Has anyone ordered this with abc-express??
I found out that they are going to receive the dutch fig in about 3 to 4 weeks. What a bummer! I did not realise they are slow. :(

Yes I have. They seem really good. But it's better to order from them after the figure has been released. Plus sometimes they offer Freeshipping. That's how I got my Grimlock Masterpiece.

you live in richmond hill? i live in markham actually i live like ten minutes away from fmp.

I have Dutch and the Pred on order from Toys2, but I ordered them together. Guess I am waiting for the Pred to get here. I would call to split the order, but I can wait for them (sort of). At least I will have picks to tide me over.

Back