NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php
watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

This figure is Badass!!!! I don't care about the neck. Those shots with the rifle in one hand and the cigar in the other are awesome. Thats how I'll be displaying mine.

Sorry for the boring poses....this is my first muscle body and I'm going easy on him. Really hard for him to hold his gun properly....
Just gonna focus on showing the little details of the figure.
watermark.php

I like this pic.

So these figures are a bit more flawed than I would have liked - Dutch's pinhead/longneck and Predator being too short&mask on the large side.

I know it'd annoy people but I do hope Dutch gets a DX version that fixes his problem - I hope Hot Toys are actually aware of it. I'd buy him again (it would be my third).

Predators issues are never likely to be fixed but he's an alien - his huge head is more excusable than anatomical incorrectness on a human figure. I don't know why they made him shorter than other Predators but what can you do.

Apart from these issues they're great figures and Toys2 can't get them soon enough. Billy too, a figure which is being thoroughly underappreciated.

Nice pics, mine should be here Monday along with Billy, Abe and the T700.
:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana

Back