NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I decided to cancel Dutch. Not big enough of a Predator fan to keep him with so much stuff coming in the next month. Keeping the Pred himself though. He's too iconic not too.

Maybe there will be a Dutch V2 or DX with a more final battle look I can pick up later.

Dutch repaint by Tin !

Arnold06.jpg

Arnold04.jpg

Arnold07.jpg

Arnold05.jpg

Arnold12.jpg

Arnold13.jpg

amazing repaint! but yes, I agree about the stubble being a bit dark. Outside of that, you can really see how gorgeous the original sculpt is.

Anyone think Dutch would make a great mod for a Conan figure ?:joy
YES, but you will most likely have to get rubber muscle legs for him, like HT Rocky has. I don't think Dutch comes with those being his legs are covered. I bet you can make a killer custom terminator with him too! I'm sure some members already have that planned. :rolleyes: :naughty :lol

Really? I can't see any difference.

Cool repaint though.

Correct, Neck is not modded, but the head is, I think the neck goes a bit deeper into it because of the cutout, but, as I warned earlier in this thread about trying to do such a mod, looks how goofier the neck running into the head looks now.

Arnold07.jpg

Arnold12.jpg

I'll take giraffe neck and looking slightly odd where the head and neck connect versus this, little of the giraffe neck effect is lost and now you add more problems.

Correct, Neck is not modded, but the head is, I think the neck goes a bit deeper into it because of the cutout, but, as I warned earlier in this thread about trying to do such a mod, looks how goofier the neck running into the head looks now.

Couldn't agree more - now it just looks like a head on a stump! Repaint's a good enough job though; the beard is a bit green I have to admit (looks like he's got a fungal infection! :lol)

MaulFan said:
I'll take giraffe neck and looking slightly odd where the head and neck connect versus this, little of the giraffe neck effect is lost and now you add more problems.

Yeah it still kinda has a giraffe neck even with the head mod..

Arnold13.jpg

:confused:

The only mod that I can see fixing the neck is if someone had a way to cast the head about 10-15% larger to create a deeper pit in the head for the neck to go in and have the plug for the joint deeper in. The problem is the shrinking of the production heads, I don't get how they can shrink too small for the muscle body necks, but not too small for the solid plastic necks of the standard TT, I've never seen a non-muscle body figure have an issue with head and neck size matching.

Some people might be able to get over the wierd neck on such a mod because its Schwarzenegger and they can imagine him having this big bullneck. I think the giraffe problem has been solved - if by giraffe we're referring to length. Its just the way the neck suddenly curves up into the head that looks unnatural and adds to his pinhead appearance.

Back