NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since the arms are ball and sock joints, I would imagine you might be able to arrange just getting a new arm. Talk to Toys2, they've always taken good care of me which is why I give them a lot of my HT business, they'll guide you with your options.

I have no doubt Toys2 would look after the problem. They get the majority of my 1/6th business too. Although if theres actually no need to go through them I suppose I won't.

Thanks for all the recommendations guys.

Just call toys2 and explain to them what happend. Tell them you are very upset and you need action taken soon. I am sure they will take care of you. but I would call them first.

I would go through Toys2. They replaced a wrist peg for my TDK Bats quickly and without cost. It just reaffirmed my choice of them for almost all of my 1/6th figure needs.

OK I know what I'm going to do. I'll have to post pics to illustrate this later.

I can turn the arm around so that the biceps and triceps are pointing in their appropriate directions - thus the elbow will appear to bend the right way. However the fact remains that this is a left arm in a right shoulder socket - the full rubber shoulder prevents the arm going down by his side as it would normally be able to do and the most that can physically be managed is for the arm to stick out at a ninety degree angle to the body - and in this way the figures armpit effectively becomes the shoulder. Unfortunately the socket and all the jointing is now exposed. However this would be moot if I have the figure fully clothed.

Thus, I will simply cut away the requisite amount of rubber at the shoulder actual in order to turn it into an armpit and allow the shoulder articulation to function normally. Its a bummer but as I said I was planning to have one of my 2 Dutch figures fully clothed anyway - this will be him.

Now if my SS Exclusive figure ends up having the same problem that'll be a different story!
just send it back,i would not accept an item that have 2 left arms thats just daft....

MY DUTCH HAS 2 LEFT ARMS!!!! :banghead

That huge block writing made me laugh saying that. :lol
Anyway I think the best thing would be to ask toys2 what they think would be best to do. Send back the whole thing or just the arm.
Either way , I hope you get it sorted out mate.:rock I know this is something you were really looking forward too.

So the new Resident Evil Chris Redfield figure from HT will be using the same muscle body as Dutch including seperate arms for better articulation. So now I'm curious if that figure will have any issues with the neck being too long etc. because the head appears to have a different cut to it:

10Biohazard5_ChrisRedfield.jpg

Almost like the mod Tin from ToyWorld did to his Dutch figure. Looks like the cut is from under the ear then right into the jawline. Looks like the head fits better like that (it's a proto pic though.. so things can change). When this figure is released if it has no neck problems, it'll make you wonder why HT didn't do the same type of cut for the Dutch head. :confused:

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I can't seem to post pictures. I was posting pics just the other day by doing exactly what I'm doing now...they just keep showing up as Xs.

what image hosting site are you using?

Ripway.com

I'm uploading them to there, copying shortcut and then clicking the insert image icon in the message toolbar here. I did it just the other night posting pictures of Jack bauer and a few McFarlane Terminator customs - some of them came out rather too large but they did appear and people could see them.

Last edited:
I've just checked the other threads where I posted pics and they're showing up Xs now too. Am I being blocked by a mod because my pics are too big or something?

CopyofDutchFawlty.jpg

DutchFawlty2.jpg

DutchFawlty3.jpg

Last edited:
Probably your image hosting site just sucks. Use THIS SITE WE'RE ON: Sideshow Freaks. Go to "Gallery" make a new album and start uploading. Then just right click the photo, select "Properties" to get the link and then post that in the forums with the IMG code. I use ImageShack as well.

does the page to the photos on the webiste you uploaded have a url at the top like this website. If it does link it here and I'm sure one of us will put them up.
I will if no one beats me too it.

Did your figure have the appropriate hands in it out of the box? Cuz that would be weird that someone would stick a left and right hand in without noticing that there was two left arms there. :lol

Back