NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So much for the luck of the Irish!

Indeed. Although newspapers here are saying an Irish guy won the US lotto - 30million or so!

noone seems to be able to win the lotto here lately:lol

Ah just noticed you're in Ireland. Yep its up to 12.5mill again. I bet it'll be won by someone in a caravan! ;)

Oh and I just sent an email off to toys2 with a few pics attached. Hopefully they can tell me what the suss is before the weekend.

Hey guys, just want to show some pics I took of Dutch tonight. I just got it today and out of the box what bother me right away was that damn neck!! Then after awhile I was thinking it was the head that was the issue not the neck. The head began to look very small. I popped of the head and took a look inside. I tried to mod the inside of the head. Though I'm not completely done, I came to the conclusion that, at least to me, that the main problem was that the bottom part of the head where it attaches to the ball joint neck was not wide enough. It's too narrow and does not "cup" over the neck as it should. Or you can look at it as the top part of the muscle neck is too wide. Anyways here are some pics, please tell me if you see any difference. Again I'm not finish butso far to me it's starting to look better proportion....
DSC01287.jpg

DSC01288.jpg

DSC01289.jpg

DSC01290.jpg

DSC01291.jpg

Anyways here are some pics, please tell me if you see any difference. Again I'm not finish but so far to me it's starting to look better proportion....

Hell to the Yes. Here's a comparison pic of your mod with Tyler's:

headmod.jpg

You can see how much better the head looks on yours (and I thought Tyler's mod was fantastic so that's saying something). Definite improvement. Great job man! I'd suggest you save yourself the trouble and post up a "how-to" before you get killed with messages/pms. :lol

Ahaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha! Sorry, but it is slightly funny you have to admit - how someone at HT thought that this was correct! :lol Hope you get it fixed dude!

holy crap, man oh man...

one in a million... :chew:chew:chew:chew

How do you get the cigar to stay in his mouth guys?
It just falls right out :banghead

Push the tapered end into the crease at the left hand corner of the mouth, stays just fine for posing, but keep an eye on it when you move him as it is very lightly held.

Unpacked my haul last night, quick pics taken in my garden last night.

dutchface.jpg

billyface.jpg

2figs4.jpg

2figs1-1.jpg

2figs2-1.jpg

2figs3-1.jpg

rocks.jpg

Dutchfullfig.jpg

billy1.jpg

billygun.jpg

Shaun (Maulfan), you are gonna have a ball!

calvarenga - if you get time plz could you give us a step by step of what you did to mod the neck? It looks perfect like that.

Back