NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anyone else that ordered with abc-express, I got my tracking number today, so we should all have Dutch within the next 4-5 days.

I was just about to say the same thing on here. I recieved my tracking number as well. Can't wait!:banana

me too! but i'm not celebrating just yet, in case i get two right arms where the legs should be, and a rolled up note that says "F U" stuffed into the shoulder socket instead of arms.

me too! but i'm not celebrating just yet, in case i get two right arms where the legs should be, and a rolled up note that says "F U" stuffed into the shoulder socket instead of arms.

Well I hope it doesnt. Otherwise you will expect a rant from me on here.

technically, two in a million. coz some other poor guy out there is staring at 2 right arms right now! :monkey2:monkey2

:lol I wondered about that myself.

Anywho Toys2 have gotten in touch with Hot toys for me. The word is that they want me to send the figure back (to Hot toys) and they'll send a replacement. Anyone think I could get away with keeping the accessories?

:lol I wondered about that myself.

Anywho Toys2 have gotten in touch with Hot toys for me. The word is that they want me to send the figure back (to Hot toys) and they'll send a replacement. Anyone think I could get away with keeping the accessories?

Depends if they want the box and all, or if you can ship the figure singularly to keep shipping down I suppose.

Last edited:
They don't want the original packaging back. Toys2 told me I could put the 'Dutch body' into a smaller box. So I've asked them now if that literally just means the Dutch body or if it is assumed that it also means the clothes and accessories.

calvarenga - if you get time plz could you give us a step by step of what you did to mod the neck? It looks perfect like that.

Ok, I just finish the mod...which now I don't feel it's a mod...I feel more of a "kitbash". You guys tell me. But basically what I found the problem was was neither the head or the neck but this is/was the issue...
DSC01298.jpg

I'm about to post new pics and what I had to do. Let me know how you guys feel about how it turned out. Better or worse?

Now for what I did..I remembered that I had a loose HT Drake figure around. Since it had a muscle body, I was comparing the neck area to Dutch. I popped of his head and saw that the neck ball joint was shorter then the one on Dutch. So I carefully unscrew both off and did a swap!!! Then I popped in Dutch's head and there you go, no more long neck. Now I was lucky to have the Drake body lying around. But if you are really good and "cutting down" the neck post...give it a shot.

how much would you suggest we need to cut it? i'm not that familiar with the muscle bodies, and maybe i will be once i see it, but is it pretty intuitive how to unscrew and remove the neck post?

how much would you suggest we need to cut it? i'm not that familiar with the muscle bodies, and maybe i will be once i see it, but is it pretty intuitive how to unscrew and remove the neck post?

I'm actually off to work now. When I get back I will show the difference with the 2 neck post side by side. As for Unscrewing. It was a bit scary to do at first cause I did not want to damage the rubber, but you have to pull down the front part of the rubber neck for enough until you see the screw. Then you have to pull the rubber out..:D.. and use on of those small hobby screw driver thing and unscrew it then slide the neck post out.

I show more pics later this evening.

I'm actually off to work now. When I get back I will show the difference with the 2 neck post side by side. As for Unscrewing. It was a bit scary to do at first cause I did not want to damage the rubber, but you have to pull down the front part of the rubber neck for enough until you see the screw. Then you have to pull the rubber out..:D.. and use on of those small hobby screw driver thing and unscrew it then slide the neck post out.

I show more pics later this evening.

thank you so much. much appreciated!

Sounds interesting but I don't exactly want to go ruining my Drake figure either. I'm curious to know if you were able to keep Drake looking normal after doing this.

Thanks for the info calvarenga and look forward to some more pics. Bit nerve wracking pulling the rubber down off the neck but I'm gonna give this a go when I finally get mine.

Back