NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think his eyes need a repaint. Looks cross-eyed in all the pics.

D'ya know, I thought the same thing, in pics he can look a little boss eyed, but strangely in hand I can assure you he looks just fine. And Reinhardt I shall keep him as he is for my review, but if/when I do swap over I'll deffinetly take a lot of pics.

Yep, Billy's skin is smooth a baby's arse. I keep thinking there is quite a bit of Sonny in the sculpt, but it must just be association to the character, because in all truth it doesn't really look much like him much at all.
I have to admit I don't feel the need to mod the neck, if I was gonna display sans shirt then I'd be tempted, but the jacket is so nice I don't wanna leave it off. In fact I'm tempted to stick him on a regular TT, the muscle bod looks amazing, but like HB it does hamper your posing options a lot.

Good idea, for some of my photos, I may stick him temporarily on a TT for coat images, get the most out of, and use the muscle when the body will show.

D'ya know, I thought the same thing, in pics he can look a little boss eyed, but strangely in hand I can assure you he looks just fine. And Reinhardt I shall keep him as he is for my review, but if/when I do swap over I'll deffinetly take a lot of pics.

I think that must be inherent to Arnie's eyes. In hand, the Sideshow T-800 figure portrait isn't cross eyed, mine isn't anyway, but in some of my photos, the wrong lighting and he can look it.

anyone from this side of the ocean recieved their notice from ss on the ex.dutch?? ive yet to,but am getting worried but im assuming were a couple weeks behind the usa orders anyways cos u/they get theres first??

Cool, I take it you will be doing a review as you unpack him!

i wouldnt call it a review:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl more like screaming like a girl for the first 2 minutes then the next 5 just playing and Quoting Arnold!! GET DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wouldnt call it a review:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl more like screaming like a girl for the first 2 minutes then the next 5 just playing and Quoting Arnold!! GET DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That'll be an entertaining video for sure, you're usual stuff is, let alone Dutch and all the funnily quoted lines in Predator :lol

Sure hope you have the Predator theme to play in the background :rock

That'll be an entertaining video for sure, you're usual stuff is, let alone Dutch and all the funnily quoted lines in Predator :lol

Sure hope you have the Predator theme to play in the background :rock

OMG! dude almost forgot about playing the theme!!!! :rock :rock!!! This will be the Best Review EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back