NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl i hav to do that one to!!!! Oh man i am going to have so much fun!!! :rock!!

So you cooked up a story on threw me into a Meat GRINDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If only we could somehow mix my pictures and your video audio, put you doing Arnie quotes over my photos :lol

Papo! i can do anothe video just for that!! let me know!! it is easy!

Alright, well you'll likely have your video up before I get my Dutch, so I'll let your quotes there inspire some shots and we can mix them together :lol Now I wish I had an Apollo, I could use angles enough to hide that he's not in army gear. Maybe if I'm clever enough, Mace Windu in some Endor Rebel gear could look like MAC :lol

Alright, well you'll likely have your video up before I get my Dutch, so I'll let your quotes there inspire some shots and we can mix them together :lol Now I wish I had an Apollo, I could use angles enough to hide that he's not in army gear. Maybe if I'm clever enough, Mace Windu in some Endor Rebel gear could look like MAC :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl paint that Windu matte black and youll have Mac! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl sounds like a great idea papo!!

I'll Photoshop paint him darker.

Imagine SLJ as Mac, "I'm gonna have me some fun mother^^^^er, I'm gonna have me some fun."

"Mac, he was a good soldier." "Mother^^^^er was my friend, ^^^^^!"

Does anyone know if the skin tone of the Dutch body matches up with the skintone of Krauser? The older HT skin tones had a bit of an orange shade to them. Not so much Krauser, but it looks like Dutch has a bit more natural skin tone.

I just bought a nude Dutch body on eBay. Anyone know if its skin tone matches Krauser's head, cause if it doesn't I'm gonna need a repaint.
________
PRILOSEC SIDE EFFECTS

Last edited:
whilst your making that arnie vid throw in some total recall arnie quotes too espcially ones where hes going

12.jpg

arnold-total-recall.jpg

ahhyayaaaaarrrgghhh as he does in above pics and in pred when he gets hit from behind the tree by pred and some of his more famous lines

DAMMIT GOHAGEN GIF DEZ BEOBLE HAYAHHH
translated in english

dammit cohagen give these people air
or when he says

You Bassstaddd

Last edited:
please don't take offence, cos this is just my opinion, but now I think that his head looks too low on the neck.

No offense at all. I can see what you're talking about. I had that same feeling too when I did the swap, but for me, I couldn't deal with that long neck look. I, likey many of us, waited for this figure to be made and want it to look as good and accurate as possible. But it comes down to whether you want to make the change or not. It's you figure and I believe there is no wrong or right, just whatever makes you feel satisfied. Anyways, here is my fig with mod neck wearing full uniform. Now the collar is bothering me...too long, but that's just me....
DSC01300.jpg

DSC01302.jpg

Thanks for the info calvarenga and look forward to some more pics. Bit nerve wracking pulling the rubber down off the neck but I'm gonna give this a go when I finally get mine.

If you still want pics on how I did it, let me know and I can PM it to ya.

:lol You got the spelling for that spot on! Reading it out loud with an Austrian accent really makes you miss Arnie in movies! :(

actually the funniest line he says is in end of days when he says

'Yoah quia boy compaid to me, a facking quia boy'

in other words you are a choir boy compared to me a *** choir boy

Last edited:
I just got my Dutch and Billy and am Extremely happy with them, still in the box though =( don't have any room to display them just yet.

actually the funniest line he says is in end of days when he says

'Yoah quia boy compaid to me, a facking quia boy'

in other words you are a choir boy compared to me a *** choir boy

iunno.. my two favorites are both from Total Recall:

1. "C'mon Ba-bee.. you know yuh da girl of muh t'reems"

and..

2. "Considah dat uh davorce"

:lol

iunno.. my two favorites are both from Total Recall:

1. "C'mon Ba-bee.. you know yuh da girl of muh t'reems"

and..

2. "Considah dat uh davorce"

:lol

lol its more like

'Caman babepee youah know you ah de gerl ov mah treams' or kindergarden cop

'Eww iz yoah dadi an vat does e do'

lol, this is supposed to a thead about the dutch figure and its turning into the quote an arnie line ...lol ill just stop here....damn u arnie and your hilarious quotable lines and funny accent

Last edited:
:lol You got the spelling for that spot on! Reading it out loud with an Austrian accent really makes you miss Arnie in movies! :(

I concur. Despite his lack of real acting ability Arnie was brilliant. He was the definitive action man for me and he made a good few genuinely excellent films.

No offense at all. I can see what you're talking about. I had that same feeling too when I did the swap, but for me, I couldn't deal with that long neck look. I, likey many of us, waited for this figure to be made and want it to look as good and accurate as possible. But it comes down to whether you want to make the change or not. It's you figure and I believe there is no wrong or right, just whatever makes you feel satisfied. Anyways, here is my fig with mod neck wearing full uniform. Now the collar is bothering me...too long, but that's just me.

I had a feeling any neck mod would present problems when it came to putting back on his full outfit. Thus, I intend to do a neck mod on one of my Dutch figures only - the one that I will dress and display like the film poster. My full outfit Dutch can keep his long neck....whenever this may be of course since I have yet to send back my defective "2 left arms" Dutch.

have i mentioned that i am Super Exited for this figure and that it will be The Greatest review ever made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana Tuesday cant come fast enough!!

I've been a fan of arnold all my life and today met one of my relatives who have come over from california for an aunites wedding. She brought her friend with her for company since we had never met before and she had never been to England since she was four and she ( her friend ) works for him apparently. She said hes a little mean. :huh:lol
What kind of job could she be doing ?. I didn't ask out of shyness , she doesn't appear to be loaded ?. :lol
She found it hilarious that I had a lifesize bust of him. :lol
Seems so strange. I've never met them in my life but to think someone who I was speaking too and is staying it my cousions house sees arnold now and then seems so weird.

My cousion ( the relative who actually came ) says he isn't a very good governor but I wouldn't know..:lol

Oh and no matter how many americans I speak to on here the lack of no voice never prepares me for the accent. Always brings a smile to my face how different we sound. :lol

Back