NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Not sure if this is THEE creecher.. but the username is creecher (Guest Account). Took all of 2 minutes to find. :lol

Ah jeez, thanks for ruining a perfectly good thread...

Nice Box on Vito! And a backdrop! And shipping in 20 days! Are we getting it at the same time as HK? That would be a first.

Ah jeez, thanks for ruining a perfectly good thread...

Nice Box on Vito! And a backdrop! And shipping in 20 days! Are we getting it at the same time as HK? That would be a first.

Dave, you sound somewhat excited :lol Well I am too and cannot wait much longer for this gem! Looking at that box you'd think there is a surprise in there other than just a chair.

Wow! This is coming a whole lot sooner than I expected. I'm not complaining or anything. I really can't wait for this figure.

Wow! This is coming a whole lot sooner than I expected. I'm not complaining or anything. I really can't wait for this figure.

Same here! I was really surprised when I got the notice but cannot wait to get him in. Usually SS gets their HT figures much later than other places but this is really neck and neck. Bring on the Don!!!

HOW CAN YOU GUYS AFFORD ALL THIS?! HT Godfather, HT Dutch, HT Billy, and HT T-700 are all coming within a couple weeks!

I had to cancel some stuff.

I was all hunkered down for the wait 'till Q3 and now it's going to come sooner and with more stuff?

I'm so used to disappointment that this is confusing...I feel giddy.

And I'm so very glad that I saved the money for this earlier.

I was all hunkered down for the wait 'till Q3 and now it's going to come sooner and with more stuff?

I'm so used to disappointment that this is confusing...I feel giddy.

And I'm so very glad that I saved the money for this earlier.

I paid for mine in full months ago and am SO glad I did cuz right now I would have to pass for financial reasons. This item cannot be a pass for me, its way too important to my collection so back then I wasn't taking any chances.

All I can say now is pheeeeeeew :D

This is one of those Classic Figures that will Kick All kinds of Ass on the shelf and be a Huge conversation piece in any home... or storefront. I truly think many shops will buy this just to put it in the window as a show stopper. Especially in NY.

It won't ever be made again and certainly not like this. There is no way I'm remotely thinking of cancelling it. Whatever it takes, baby. :D

Question. I had ordered the Godfather exclusive from sideshow in late April. Does that mean i will get mine later then those who ordered it in Feburary? I got the 20-25 day notice. Is the notice accurate, or does it sometimes come later?

Back