NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question. I had ordered the Godfather exclusive from sideshow in late April. Does that mean i will get mine later then those who ordered it in Feburary? I got the 20-25 day notice. Is the notice accurate, or does it sometimes come later?

Those notices are typically pretty accurate. And also it doesn't matter when you ordered. They ship them out at the same time.

got notice from sideshow !
I am only buying this figure for my friend.
I am not a fan of the movies at all but I will do a video show case on the figure for all you fans out there.

This has got to be one of the finest 1/6th scale figures released yet. (if it ships like in the pictures shown so far.) Remarkable sculpt and paint apps, not to mention the incredible tailoring on the clothing. Compare this suit's cut, lapels, texture, etc., with any other recently released or announced suit (Toht, for example) and there simply is no comparison.

Now I'm eager and curious to see what Enterbay has up their sleeve...

HOW CAN YOU GUYS AFFORD ALL THIS?! HT Godfather, HT Dutch, HT Billy, and HT T-700 are all coming within a couple weeks!

I had to cancel some stuff.

I work 2 jobs. One I work strictly for toys! :D

I just got processing notices for Hellboy Abe and for Edward Scissorhands and 20 day notices for Godfather, Dutch and Billy. Haven't heard anything about any of the Terminator figures but I have all those on order as well. I'm prepared though if they all come within the same month.

got notice from sideshow !
I am only buying this figure for my friend.
I am not a fan of the movies at all but I will do a video show case on the figure for all you fans out there.

If you're buying this as a gift for your friend then I would say you're a very generous person. :)

Wait, so the backdrop is included with the Hot Toys figure?

And the big ass box is that the Hot Toys packaging or Enterbay?

Why no pics of the chair in front of the backdrop?

But I really like this backdrop idea - I wouldn't mind if every figure came with one and those in the same series had ones that connected.

Wait, so the backdrop is included with the Hot Toys figure?

And the big ass box is that the Hot Toys packaging or Enterbay?

Yeah, HT decided recently to throw in another accessory, and that would be the display base/backdrop. Way to go, HT!

And the black box is HT's packaging. Swanky!

I'm curious how everything is placed... that box is just ridiculously sized :lol

But I guess when you get a floor, chair and backdrop its gonna take up some space :lol

Back