NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, feels like a last minute brain storm to throw in more stuff. And IMHO its a cheap skate accessory. if HT really want to win the vito war then they shoulda made a diorama like EB's first bruce lee, not some printed back drop.

But it was included without raising the price for the figure. For a freebie it's not bad.

However, I would like HT to do a solid diorama using wood or plastic for their next Icon figure.

But it was included without raising the price for the figure. For a freebie it's not bad.

Yeah, the desk or a diorama sounds great until it significantly bumps the price up. The backdrop is a neat little freebie that you can use or not, and thankfully doesn't affect the price of the figure itself.

Yeah, the desk or a diorama sounds great until it significantly bumps the price up. The backdrop is a neat little freebie that you can use or not, and thankfully doesn't affect the price of the figure itself.

Yes in a normal world someone would be happy to get something for free. Some people just have nothing better to do than to complain or troll.

I really dig the backdrop, I was going to give him his own detolf shelf so it will help to fill things out.

Yeah, HT decided recently to throw in another accessory, and that would be the display base/backdrop. Way to go, HT!

And the black box is HT's packaging. Swanky!

NICE! Thanks for the info.

That packaging is awesome! And the backdrop is a great add-on, it will definately make the display for the figure 100 times better.

Well the the back drop has two purposes: you can use it for display AND/OR for people like Maulfan, Agen, etc. you can use it for photos. In case anyone hadn't noticed: all the proto pics utilize that same exact backdrop.

ap20090511084424711jpg.jpg

HT_Godfather_updated_01.jpg

HT_Godfather_updated_02.jpg

HT_Godfather_updated_03.jpg

HT_Godfather_updated_04.jpg

HT_Godfather_updated_05.jpg

HT_Godfather_updated_06.jpg

HT_Godfather_updated_07.jpg

HT_Godfather_updated_08.jpg

HT_Godfather_updated_09.jpg

However, I would like HT to do a solid diorama using wood or plastic for their next Icon figure.

I would rather HT save the cost of making the dio and pass that saving onto the consumers.

Yes in a normal world someone would be happy to get something for free. Some people just have nothing better to do than to complain or troll.

I Second That!

well, I suppose that depends on what the free item is, would you like a kick to your private parts? I'll give you one for free, absolutely no charge. :D

Jeeezus, why'd you have to post those pictures again?!?! Everything looks so perfect, I can't wait!!

i hope Hot-Toys release a Godfather Collection next to Marlon Brando... AL Pacino and Robert Duvall would be nice...

line.jpg

Sadly I had to cancel this SWEET figure...Just too much stuff, however, I see a break in September for me, so maybe I'll pick the Don up then...Until then I will just drool over everyones pics..

As far as I know it's on a regular Tru-type, so the must have padded him up or added an appliance, of sorts, for him to wear.

I'm not digging the shoulders on his jacket much at all.

Is it just me or is the detail on these becoming incredibly scary. Looking at those pics you could swear it was a professional studio 3D render.

Back