Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Star Wars 'Teaser' 5/15

If this Vader reveal is a 'joke' I will personally force choke ten small ewoks....:emperor

Wait, do you mean smaller than normal, or are you just commenting on the size of ewoks in general? :lol

If so, it will be a happy surprise. But let's not get all worked up just yet. Be patient for another hour or two, and then we will know.

So much hate for ewoks.
Hey ewok, and EU bashers. Did you know that in the eu, the imperial remnant hunted the ewoks to extinction after the battle of endor?

Probably kicking A LOT more ass with Wookiees like they should have been in the first place.

PREACH ON BRUTHA!!!:cool::cool::cool:

I wil never forgive Lucas for screwing that up.

IT'S VADER!!!!!!!!!!

teaser.jpg

According to Shropt.

There is a video in the Production Blog RIGHT NOW.... It's Vader... and it's 6th scale. :rock

We meet again at last... When I left you, I was the learner... now I am the master.:lsvader

Great Googely Moogely! It IS Vader!

They don't show him though. They just show AniVader with a sihuette behind him! But they leave no doubt. They have the breathing in the background and say that it is no Jedi Mind Trick...it is the 1:6 Darth Vader!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back