Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Armored Darth Vader 1/6th SSC

:banana :joy :chew :banana :joy :chew

Is it the ANH version??? I hope so!! :rock

I hope so. This might be my first and only SW 12". I am more excited about this than the bronze dio, heh.

Re: Sideshow 1/6 Darth Vader

I have a feeling we're still a few months out from ordering but it's great news none the less. Will hopefully breathe life into what has seemed like a dying line.

If they're showing anything now. SDCC is when he will hit. That's my guess.

I imagine they used Vaderkin simply as the tie between Anakin Skywalker and Darth Vader, and since they didn't show any of the figure itself, it give some substance to the visual.

Clever way to do it. I'm a little surprised to see him announced like this, but at the same time, I'm not surprised that the tease was beyond minimal. Basically, it's a text tease, there's no snippet of a photo and I expected not to see him yet.

Re: Star Wars 'Teaser' 5/15

jedi0822.jpg

I'll take any Vader I can get at this point. OT, PT, I'm just ecstatic it's finally happening.

Finally an armored Darth Vader!!
It can't be Vaderkin, He's been done and there's no reason to go back and release a variant, it's the real Darth Vader that we all know and love!
:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew
Hoping it's ANH Vader and not ROTS.

SO WHAT?! WHO CARES!!! ???
The Dark Lord is comming, Alert all stations to prepare for his arrival!

I hope ROTJ Version

I'm excited but I'll hold off on the banners until we see a proto and a price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back