Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do or do not... there is no try, when it comes to PPO day :rock

I am ready to die for Vader!

kingleonidasprettypissed.jpg

Good morning from Korea, Shall we play the waiting game, Or hungry hungry hippos?

I know alot of people are worried about ordering the EX for Vader and the Stormie but I don't think it will be that bad! These are two of SSC's most importaint releases. I'm confident that they well be prepaired . People just need to make sure that they are ready when the PPO goes up!

Greetings Patriots,

I work at the Pentagon and apparently some company called Sideshow (?) is attempting to gain access to the super computers in the defense main frame for something called a PPO..?

Any of you know anything about this? I've got to file a report with the DOD.

Thank You.

I know alot of people are worried about ordering the EX for Vader and the Stormie but I don't think it will be that bad! These are two of SSC's most importaint releases. I'm confident that they well be prepaired . People just need to make sure that they are ready when the PPO goes up!

I was confident too until I recieved their newsletter last night and looked at their site. . .
Sideshow Important Stormtrooper Priority Pre-Order Update said:
The order limit on our Exclusive Stormtrooper will be ONE per person during tomorrow’s Priority Pre-Order event (Noon PT). We were surprised by the number of pieces ordered at our booth during Comic-Con, and have made this change to allow more customers the chance to reserve one of the Exclusives. Please note that if you placed a Pre-Order for 2 pieces at the convention, your order will be protected.
Not very confident now that I know they "were surprised by the number of pieces ordered". Not so sure now that they are prepared for the number of peices that will be ordered today. One can only hope. . . .

Tee heehe hee

He he

Bwa ha ha ha a ha ha ha ha ha ha

Ooooo hooo hooo hooo hoooo

ACHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!

:google

Yeah, it went up last night... not a huge issue, but people get twitchy before a PPO, esepcially if something changes :lol

I don't want to sift through 200 pages to find the answer to this...

Does this figure have a face under the helmet? Faceplate and Helmet are listed as two separate accessories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back