Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh the site is all ready crawling... LOL:monkey1:monkey1:monkey1

Might have been a momentary thing or your net line, I just loaded it fine. It will lag and be funky soon anyway as they preload the countdown and product image page. I can't wait for that, i hope to see the ex. hand(s).

MOTHER OF GOD!!!!

SOBSDCC.jpg

I guess I glossed over that in yesterday's newsletter - so is that the feeling of excitement or anxiety towards today's PPO that I'm feeling in response?

If you're planning to open these things and pose them, I don't think you need more than 1 exclusive accessory.

Save some money and get multiples of the regular via etailers.

Well, I'm getting myself ready for battle... I have my work computer, my laptop and cell phone all ready to go :rock

"This will be a day long remembered, we have seen the end of our sanity and we will soon see the end of SS's servers."

Well, I'm getting myself ready for battle...

Hold the line, stay with me. If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled, for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead.

What we do in life, echoes in eternity!

I just noticed that they upped the limit of Regular Stormtroopers from 6 to 7.

Which is nice because if someone wants to order 8, it is still possible, but if someone didn't go to the con and wanted 2 exclusive blasters they're still screwed unless they can find someone not planning to get the Ex. to get one and swap it for a regular later.

Alright, I woke up early for this. Its 6:15am here and 45 minutes to go. I'm not a morning guy, so I damn hope I get one. Well I hope everyone gets one. Good luck guys!

Hold the line, stay with me. If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled, for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead.

What we do in life, echoes in eternity!

Crap, I sure as hell hope I don't croak while ordering this guy :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back