Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yup, I want that pointing hand alright :rock

oh... and thanks for the remind about using the banners. I don't see them because I use ad blocking software (i see the board banner though) so I turned off my blocking... clicked on the banner to open up sideshow... and now I'm waiting

....waiting.......
..waiting.....

That's the "pointing hand" they described, not the force choke hand. :huh I wonder if there will indeed be TWO extra hands. Confusion.

I don't think so, perhaps there's a communication error. That hand looks right from the disturbing scene and he was force choking with it like that, so the description of the Ex. does apply to that hand.

Where are the Vader banners here, just out of curiosity. There should be some in this thread. :tap :D

I think the banners are only at the top of forums, not each thread. It doesn't matter which banner you click on, it will leave a cookie for the Board on your computer that will expire in something like 30 days or when you click on someone else's banner. Just so long as you have the cookie, the board will get the credit for the whatever product you purchase... or at least that is the way I understand it.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!!

DarthVaderPre.jpg

I don't get the confusion in here. The hand looks just as it did in the imperial board room scene when he force chokes the guy, thus it is a force choke hand.

I don't get the confusion in here. The hand looks just as it did in the imperial board room scene when he force chokes the guy, thus it is a force choke hand.

Screen cap? I'll believe that when I see it. I don't remember Vader ever pointing to choke someone. The idea is laughable. :lol

The confusion is that some of us were told at SDCC that there would be a pointing hand (like, "You are part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor!") and a choking hand ("I find your lack of faith disturbing"). They even mimicked the hand gestures... completely different.

Maybe one of those comes with the regular. Or maybe SSC reps just misspoke. :huh

The pic is dark on my computer screen. Is this the hand we are seeing?

vader-life-17.jpg

choke.jpg

I think they need to rotate the figure's wrist a bit so we can see the thumb in relation to the index finger.

the lower 3 fingers on the figure seem a bit more in a fist shape, but odds are they took a saber grip hand and molded the first finger outward.

It's hard to tell from the Sideshow photo if Vader's thumb is out like the choking motion or bent next to his fingers like the pointing motion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back