Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pic is dark on my computer screen. Is this the hand we are seeing?

vader-life-17.jpg

THAT is the finger shown in the pic.

The confusion is that some of us were told at SDCC that there would be a pointing hand (like, "You are part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor!") and a choking hand ("I find your lack of faith disturbing"). They even mimicked the hand gestures... completely different.

Maybe one of those comes with the regular. Or maybe SSC reps just misspoke. :huh

Did the same rep speak about the two hands or was it different info from a different rep in each case?

Maybe they just meant both versions would have the pointing hand.

6 minutes to go and god have mercey on any customers that call during this PPO.:lol

There is, because they explicitly described two different hands at the SDCC booth.

Oh well. We'll all know for sure at some point.

From the description...

Interchangeable hands
12-inch Figure Display Base with Star Wars logo
Sideshow Exclusive: Unique 'Force Choke' Hand

...so he had interchangeable hands as the regular version, but also the Force Choke hand as well with the Exclusive.

Did the same rep speak about the two hands or was it different info from a different rep in each case?

That would make the most sense. Pointing had for all and choking hand for exclusive.

I will get the exclusive if I can. If not I certainly won't lose any sleep. Hell I probably won't even display it with it if I get it anyways.

Maybe, but the hand shown as the "exclusive" up on the site right now IS NOT the force choke hand that they demonstrated (with the index finger and thumb close together).

I think that whatever hand they are showing in the exclusive picture is most likely what we are getting--the terminology has just been confused. But if we saw a choking hand, then maybe the photo shoot got mixed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back