Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sideshow 1/6 Darth Vader

I wonder how close he is to Anakin in this pic. He definitely looks taller.

In that he looks to be at least 13" if he was standing right next to him... but being a bit back I'd maybe up to 13 1/2"".

Re: Star Wars 'Teaser' 5/15

I just hope its an OT Vader. I'm not a big fan of the ROTS Vader.

Holy schit, the world is going to EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wait 'til comic-con :monkey3

(no, that's not a tease about when to pre-order Vader... I honestly don't know that yet... it's more about what ELSE will be there... hopefully... yeah yeah, call me a tease, I'm used to it :lol)

(no, that's not a tease about when to pre-order Vader... I honestly don't know that yet... it's more about what ELSE will be there... hopefully... yeah yeah, call me a tease, I'm used to it :lol)

Uh oh, time to sell a kidney...

Ah-Ha!!!!

The Emperor in throne chair and Stormtroopers! I knew it! Just as we all expected Vader.

This will be a day long remembered.

Sounds to me like a June 08 P.O. (SDCC?) for 1st Qtr 09 release.

Tease..................

this is good to hear that Vader is coming. I'm partial to the episode IV version for sentimental reasons.

but I'm sure which ever one SideShow makes, they'll be people who will say they made the wrong choice.:lol

this is good to hear that Vader is coming. I'm partial to the episode IV version for sentimental reasons.

but I'm sure which ever one SideShow makes, they'll be people who will say they made the wrong choice.:lol

Don't forget the people ^^^^^ing that the widows peak on his helmet is a millimeter too short or some other anal retentive nonsense.

It'd be great if he had a removable 3 piece helmet, but I'm thinking that's more of the ROTJ and ROTS versions then ANH.
And NO Lights or sound Gimmicks PLEASE! Keep that crap to Hasblo figures.
It would hamper the poseability of the body, neck, and arms too much for my liking.

Honestly, I'm worried about LFL affecting the the accuracy of an ANH Vader with their insipid insistence on "Idealized" versions of the characters.

(Cue ProgMatinee, but I know for a fact that LFL dicked with the PF Vader, which resulted in a less than accurate product)

Crap... good bye 1/6th Indy.

This would have been interesting 2 years ago.

I'm glad I quit this abysmal, overpriced line of garbage when I did.

When WAS that? Jedi "Luke." Nice golfball peepers, melon head and monkey arms on that one. And that classic "a-duhhh!" look on his face was super duper.

Honestly, I'm worried about LFL affecting the the accuracy of an ANH Vader with their insipid insistence on "Idealized" versions of the characters.

(Cue ProgMatinee, but I know for a fact that LFL dicked with the PF Vader, which resulted in a less than accurate product)

Let's not forget how LFL raped my childhood with that altered final scene of ROTJ. Seeing Shaw's head replaced like that. :D

I'm sure the Shaw family appreciated that too.

This would have been interesting 2 years ago.

I'm glad I quit this abysmal, overpriced line of garbage when I did.

When WAS that? Jedi "Luke." Nice golfball peepers, melon head and monkey arms on that one. And that classic "a-duhhh!" look on his face was super duper.

Welcome back.

35 posts since Jedi Luke.

Crap... good bye 1/6th Indy.

Hellooooooooo Vader. :D

No way I'm giving up my Indy though. Not even for Vader.
First of all, which version will they do first? Hmmmmm... I want an ESB Vader myself.
Second, what's the EX gonna be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back