Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sideshow 1/6 Darth Vader

Some will be happy, some will be mad...but I know I would be in the Mad camp. 3-4 yr wait to get a ROTS Vader :monkey4:monkey4 it has to be an OT one :monkey5

Congratz $tar Wars fans! Time to get Uncle George a new yacht!!!!

No really, this is great news for you all...I'm excited to see what it looks like as well.

Some will be happy, some will be mad...but I know I would be in the Mad camp. 3-4 yr wait to get a ROTS Vader :monkey4:monkey4 it has to be an OT one :monkey5
After all this time and anticipation if it's ROTS Vader it would be like when Geraldo opened up Al Capone's vault. :lol

Any guesses on the price, my guess nothing less than 150

it's about time!!! an important core character that we don't have to turn elsewhere for. i'm sure it's going to be awesome and a lot less $$$ than medis. :banana

actually, it's a pre-cyborg vader! :google :lol

Re: Armored Darth Vader 1/6th SSC

I wish we had another Vader thread. Three just aren't enough to contain this badass news.

darth_vader_nooo.jpeg

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

BTW, what's gonna happen if they unveil this thing at SDCC and it's ROTS Vader. :monkey4

Vader is Vader to me. My least favorite, aesthetically, is ANH, but I would be happy with any Vader, PT or OT.

Really? Wow if its 125 I'll be very happy because that would mean secondary retailers would have him for around 110, that would be a very fair deal but I highly doubt it. Armor, New Body, Major-Major Must Have Character, Sideshows a buisness and they will capitalize on this like no ones buisness. If they have been able to push off Medicom stuff for 150+, they will sure as hell try to push this into Medicom Price Category as well. I think their ultimate goal is to be on par in price, detail, etc...with Hot Toys/Medicom Toys.

Really? Wow if its 125 I'll be very happy because that would mean secondary retailers would have him for around 110, that would be a very fair deal but I highly doubt it. Armor, New Body, Major-Major Must Have Character, Sideshows a buisness and they will capitalize on this like no ones buisness. If they have been able to push off Medicom stuff for 150+, they will sure as hell try to push this into Medicom Price Category as well. I think their ultimate goal is to be on par in price, detail, etc...with Hot Toys/Medicom Toys.

If that's what they wanted I think we would have seen that with Obi Wan first. We didn't so I'm saying $125.

True, but Sideshow did unveil Clone General Obi-Wan with armor on a new body for $90 at the same exact time they announced the Medicom EP2 Clone for $150. :lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back