Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really glad I'm going to SDCC this year. Can't wait to see it in person and not have to stress over a PPO, even though I imagine it will be Inclusive instead of exclusive.

I need your advise peeps. After I said I would just wait for SS Darth Vader I find myself still searching for a Medicom Vader. Should I just wait for sideshows one or drop 2bills for the Medicoms?

I need your advise peeps. After I said I would just wait for SS Darth Vader I find myself still searching for a Medicom Vader. Should I just wait for sideshows one or drop 2bills for the Medicoms?

I would say your best bet is to buy a Medi-Vader now or wait until Sideshow's is revealed. There might be a sell off of Medi-Vaders if Sideshow's is better.

I'm really glad I'm going to SDCC this year. Can't wait to see it in person and not have to stress over a PPO, even though I imagine it will be Inclusive instead of exclusive.

Same here... I picked a great year to actually be able to go, that's for sure. :lol

And DK.... I say patience... (channeling a little Obi by accident)

The Medi one is nice, but not size appropriate to any SSC figures. I would say wait and get one that will match the collection.

I don't know about exclusives, but Nazi Kroenen was completely gone at the show...

Only 1000 made, and all went at the show...

No leftovers for the non-attendees...

Im really concerned Im going to miss the window to order. Whats the optimal way to find out the time it goes up? The news letter?

Vader will be a PPO with a very large edition size. Unless you're going to be a couple days late, you'll get one.

Me too. I think the inclusive has gone the way of the dodo but his exclusive edition size will undoubtedly be very large too.

I would probably just wait, I have the ROTJ version which is great... but in all honesty when a comparable substitute is announced/available the price will be effected.

Also, look for deals. I got mine 6 months ago for under $100... so no matter what don't drop 2 bills on one.

Sorry, but I have a feeling this may not be the case. :(

Agreed, Vader will either be an Inclusive edition or a low ES Ex. Edition with a high ES regular. If it's ANH Vader, fingers crossed, it'll likely be a 1977 ES for the Ex. and I'm thinking it'll be an Ex./Reg combination, not an inclusive piece.

I'm just glad I'll be able to get my order in during SDCC and won't have to fight the PPO. I think the ES if its ANH will be 1977. I don't foresee any more Inclusive pieces.

I have serious doubts that Vader will be inclusive, simply because with the armor parts, I think it could hurt Sideshow more if they end up stuck with excess figures like Maul and Jabba. Inclusive might be the most collector friendly solution, but as a business, past experience with the Inclusive program has to tell you it's a risky road to go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back