Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SDCC is going to rule... just to see this figure in person. I am sure I will be at their booth, drooling over this figure for hours... So if you see me stuck to the glass like a Mynock, while watching the webcams... please don't laugh too hard at me. :lol

SDCC is going to rule... just to see this figure in person. I am sure I will be at their booth, drooling over this figure for hours... So if you see me stuck to the glass like a Mynock, while watching the webcams... please don't laugh too hard at me. :lol

:rotfl:rotfl You'll be taking pictures of course????

Funny, Snake Eyes and Batman have overshadowed my want for Vader and well the whole line at that.

Do you guys have a feeling that this Vader wil be a high edition size and we will pay through the nose for them , only to find that 6 months later the market was flooded and we could have bought one for about 1/3 the price???

Do you guys have a feeling that this Vader wil be a high edition size and we will pay through the nose for them , only to find that 6 months later the market was flooded and we could have bought one for about 1/3 the price???

If it's ANH - 1977 and clamoring, ESB - 1980 and a decent sell through, ROTJ - 1983 (such an odd size, have they done that before?) and if reveal probably clamoring. If it's ROTS? Initial sell through, high price (well high price either way) and then lots of cancelations and cheapness later on.

I could see them doing an Inclusive for Vader but I doubt it. I think the ES will be based on the year of the film they choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back