Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, Snake Eyes and Batman have overshadowed my want for Vader and well the whole line at that.

Same with me at least as far as Snake Eyes is concerned. If Vader retails for more than SE then he should come with an alternate scarred Hayden Christiansen head *and* an alternate scarred Sebastian Shaw head. We all know that his ROTS suit was different but a Christiansen head could still work with ANH armor. For all we know he upgraded to the ANH suit two months after the events of ROTS.

I think its time that we accept that Sideshow's Inclusive program is DEAD + BURIED. :rip

I think its time that we accept that Sideshow's Inclusive program is DEAD + BURIED. :rip

And not a moment too soon. And I'd like to reiterate this point : NO REMOVABLE HELMETS FOR FILMS WHERE WE DIDNT SEE FACES! :lol Meaning no removable helmet or dome for ANH and only the dome can be removed for ESB. ROTJ - go all out. :lol

Did they ever release the numbers on Maul? The Inclusive prolly outnumbered the regular.

Nope no official # has ever been released but you can bet it was quite a bit.

Well, the Luke and Han are pretty low production runs, can they really have low production numbers with a figure like Vader??

I foresee low ES for the Ex (obviously) and the regular will probably be around 6000. Just like normal.

I think SS is realizing that the exclusives are best tied to the release years. Plus a whole set of ANH mains at 1977 will be special, at least to me. Then if anyone REALLY wants one there is always the waitlist, the regular and eBay. No one ever really misses out.

father_vader.jpg

I was in the market for a 1/6 scale Darth Vader, I was looking for the RAH version but no luck with a decent price. I hear that sideshow is in the process of making one. Anyone has more info on it? Price, release date. pix? Thanks.

No. Not a 2 in 1. Anankin/Vader was the SDCC 06 exclusive. Vader will be a single figure release.

No. Not a 2 in 1. Anankin/Vader was the SDCC 06 exclusive. Vader will be a single figure release.

Will he be in the Vader armor or not? Looks like in sideshows teaser video that there is another figure behind Anakin...looks like Vaders armor. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back