Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sideshow's server will crash more than usual if you can imagine that.

Looks great to me. I hope he's $90 like Obi-Wan, but my gut tells it'll be $120.

when sideshow said they were bringing armor ...........they meant it !!! :banana

watermark.php

I think there's some influence of his look in LFL promotional images, which I think is one of the primary sources for reference SSC uses since LFL has TONS of archived images and such.

I appreciate that you guys can spot the inaccuracies, but I am so glad i am not burdened with that level of observation.
He looks awesome to me.

Yup way to freaking anal to me. I want to enjoy my toys even the ones I review.

Guess that whole INCLUSIVE deal was a bust.

Aug 1st will be a day long remembered....so many will lose VADER and TROOPER to burned servers.

Guess that whole INCLUSIVE deal was a bust.

Aug 1st will be a day long remembered....so many will lose VADER and TROOPER to burned servers.

Who knows if the EX will even be worth it? :huh

Hope it's something more interesting than the mouse droid. Actually, I hope it is the mouse droid so I can save some $$.

Yup way to freaking anal to me. I want to enjoy my toys even the ones I review.

i said id be hated, but when you gotta make this guy in 1/6th day in day out and the dress up as him at weekends.....you kinda see the bits that are off, believe me id love not to be like it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back