Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a 1/6 scale figure. I'm predicting $99. If you really think about it, I'm sure production costs are no more than the 12" Indy

I'd be really surprised to see Vader less than $100. Even the new lackluster DCD Sandman is $125.

Last time I checked, Indy wasn't armored. Surely there's going to be more costs involved in something like this.

I just figure w/ Indy's jacket and all the accessories. Vader has shoulderpads and a cod piece. they should be about equal. If armor is what brings the price up, then the Stormtrooer should cost even more.

How about the helmet though? Seems like it would be more costly and difficult to do right than a normal human head (which is what Sideshow has been doing for years).

I'm very excited about Vader, Stormie and the Rebel dude.
The helmet on Vader does look a bit small, but hopefully it'll look better with more pics or will get fixed.
If not, I'm ordering a Hurricane Helmet upgrade!

It'll be fun to see this figure displayed at the SSC booth tomorrow...

I'm sure a lot of guys will post pics here too! Right J1?

I was hoping they wouldn't go with the "idealized" dome.

Still, not bad (the prototype that is). Is it the new body?

I'm not impressed with Vader. Especially the helmet. I think Medicom did it better, but I'm sure I'll be blasted for saying this... Oh well.

Yeah, gotta wait and see more pics. I think Medi's helmet looked better from what I can see of Sideshow's but Medi never made an ANH Vader to really compare it to either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back