Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats enough you guyz!!

12.jpg

Suit and cape look to be of poor quality? The material looks fine. Baggy cause it's not on a production body.

You are just ^^^^^ing at SS as usual. You might as well cut n paste your comments to every thread, cause they are always the same.

:lecture

The Sideshow haters are just so disappointed that it looks like they're gonna knock Vader out of the park and have completely punked Medicom with their Stormtrooper (which is better with the hard ABS, more accurate, in-scale, and $50 cheaper).

Indeed!! Really I'm not too worried about any of it. Vader kicks ass and SS has proved they're doing nothing but getting better.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

OMG! You just layed the smack down. :gun

He sure did. I'll never be the same. I should probably go curl up in a corner and wish I could be as col as you and your boyfriend BCM. I'm curious which one of you plays the man and which one plays the ^^^^^.:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a feeling I'm going to go home tonight and the last post I see in here is back around my last comment :lol

This is why Dave neds to give me MOD powers in the SW forum... I could have prevented so much hurt, pain, and tears. :dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back