Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, go away for a bit and a Medi Vs Sideshow fight breaks out :lol How odd?!?

Still loving Vader... just great to see so much attention to detail and care put into a figure :rock

stupid obvious question , the time it goes up for ppo, 10am PT. what does that equate to in UK time ? Would hate to miss it.

stupid obvious question , the time it goes up for ppo, 10am PT. what does that equate to in UK time ? Would hate to miss it.

Well, I remember my British exchange students being 5 hours ahead of me, and 10am PST is 1pm for me, so that'd be 6pm overseas.

I live in Cali so right when I post this its about 12:45 PM so you can do the math based on what time the post is stamped for your time but it should be 8 hours difference CA is -8

Well, if the servers melt, you might actually be able to finally order at the time you came up with :lol.

I have a bad feeling about this PPO.

I'm gettn this feeln as well, maybe the force?!

Servers are not strong with the force!

Last edited:
Servers are strong with the Dark Side though, they struck down Old Ben, and couldn't handle the rage of Sith Anakin.

Whomever manages to secure an EX Vader will have pure gold in their hand.

I'm sending out a telekinetic super mojo blast to all flippers so they get momentary arthritis on Friday. Any help is appreciated.

I'm sending out a telekinetic super mojo blast to all flippers so they get momentary arthritis on Friday. Any help is appreciated.

Ow!

Kidding. I'll gladly join you in sending out a telekinetic super mojo blast. :emperor

I don't know about that, but for me, not having the Ex. means I don't have the most comprehensive version, even if that extra item isn't all that exciting, I'm all about accessories and having the most available. I still don't like not having the gun for Jedi Luke, if only I'd understood the time differences and way PPOs work back then, he was my first and I came on hours later when Ex. had sold out. I also didn't understand the Wait List.

I don't know about that, but for me, not having the Ex. means I don't have the most comprehensive version, even if that extra item isn't all that exciting, I'm all about accessories and having the most available. I still don't like not having the gun for Jedi Luke, if only I'd understood the time differences and way PPOs work back then, he was my first and I came on hours later when Ex. had sold out. I also didn't understand the Wait List.

Did you just miss out on what the actual time was in ur time zone and even missing the item not put urself on the wait list?

Any attempt by a virus to destroy this server would be a useless gesture, no matter how strong it is.

Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed, the ability to destroy a virus is insignificant next to the power of the PPO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back