Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you just miss out on what the actual time was in ur time zone and even missing the item not put urself on the wait list?

Ya, I miscalculated the time difference, and I'd only ordered one other thing from Sideshow at the time, so I didn't understand how the Wait List system worked and by the time I figured that out, too late.

Ya, I miscalculated the time difference, and I'd only ordered one other thing from Sideshow at the time, so I didn't understand how the Wait List system worked and by the time I figured that out, too late.

Well even getting every right doesn't even work LOL! I couldn't believe how fast those faux bronze statues went, literally ten seconds...

Well even getting every right doesn't even work LOL! I couldn't believe how fast those faux bronze statues went, literally ten seconds...

Well that's just due to the low numbers. I don't think a PPO figure's been less than 1500 pieces.

Well that's just due to the low numbers. I don't think a PPO figure's been less than 1500 pieces.

i agree maul i think i remember someone saying they only had like 20 of each bronze. the vader will be a different story

i agree maul i think i remember someone saying they only had like 20 of each bronze. the vader will be a different story

To some degree, he won't be sold out in 2 minutes, but I don't see him selling longer than 15 if his ES is 1977 as all the other ANH figures.

As far as SW maybe but there has been many less then that for Marvel. However what ever the edition size is subtract around a grand as thats what I heard the estimate was for sales at SDCC.

Any attempt by a virus to destroy this server would be a useless gesture, no matter how strong it is.

Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed, the ability to destroy a virus is insignificant next to the power of the PPO.

Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerer's ways, MaulFan. Your sad devotion to that ancient dial-up has not helped you conjure up the exclusive figure, *ack* or given you clairvoyance enough to find the edition size— *choke*

Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerer's ways, MaulFan. Your sad devotion to that ancient dial-up has not helped you conjure up the exclusive figure, *ack* or given you clairvoyance enough to find the edition size— *choke*

*crashes your computer with the Force* I find your lack of faith disturbing.

As far as SW maybe but there has been many less then that for Marvel. However what ever the edition size is subtract around a grand as thats what I heard the estimate was for sales at SDCC.

Well that's why I said figure, I'm sure statues dios and the likes have lower in many cases.

Maybe SS knows the servers won't crash this time because there's so few pieces to sell. If there's less than 1,000, then the PPO won't be up long enough to get cooked.

I'm still betting on some server issues though.

Maybe SS knows the servers won't crash this time because there's so few pieces to sell. If there's less than 1,000, then the PPO won't be up long enough to get cooked.

Well, maybe someone can point one out, but I think since the launch of the new auto-refresh PPO system, there hasn't been a messed up PPO.

Well, maybe someone can point one out, but I think since the launch of the new auto-refresh PPO system, there hasn't been a messed up PPO.

No, but things slow to a crawl for some. Like with Ben. And I couldn't get the Indy PF Ex because the page wouldn't load for an hour.

I think so too. I think the edition size will be pretty high especially since they were letting people order them at the Con. They have to know that they will sell a ton of these and that the majority of us will prefer the exclusive version over the regular version. I wouldn't be surprised if the edition size isn't left open like the exclusive Stormtrooper is supposed to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back