Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My own opinion is that bumping is as bad as necroposting unless there is something to say.

As in this case. Just keeping Vader in the front of everyone's mind is perfect justification.:D

Man, I'm a little nervous for the PPO... but I'll be at the ready with my heart in my throat hoping for the best. But I feel the same way as Sean, having the exclusive usually gives you just **that** much more when it comes to display options... also if any figure is going to hold its value, or increase it will be the exclusive version.

i really hope all you guys get the ex version & the site runs smooth with no glitches...:peace. keep the tums and pepto handy :D. i settled for the reg versions mainly because i will be on the road to jacksonville that day. i will miss the thrill of the chase though but i will live without these ex's. if it were a probe droid for dv or a long rifle or something other than a pistol for the st i might be more bummed....:cool:

Man, I'm a little nervous for the PPO... but I'll be at the ready with my heart in my throat hoping for the best. But I feel the same way as Sean, having the exclusive usually gives you just **that** much more when it comes to display options... also if any figure is going to hold its value, or increase it will be the exclusive version.

I'm looking forward to it. Haven't had a hectic PPO in a very long time since I passed on Clone Kenobi.

I am taking my lunch break at home on Friday and I just hope there is enough left over from CC for all of us.

Just think--those of us who ordered from the floor won't be crowding the server on Friday. Maybe it will be that much easier because a lot of us are already covered.

Just think--those of us who ordered from the floor won't be crowding the server on Friday. Maybe it will be that much easier because a lot of us are already covered.

That's what I'm hoping for. The stormtrooper exclusive isn't a must, but I definitely want Vader's extra hands.

And those of us who will be happy with the regular and will skip it too.

I am taking my lunch break at home on Friday and I just hope there is enough left over from CC for all of us.

I've got not hope. I'm moving house on Friday so I'll be busy, in a house with no active telephone line and with my computer boxed up. D'oh.

Ahhhh, first PPO since Palps...

I ONLY go for the exclusives, and Vader is a MUST for my collection...

I think the exclusive is pretty important for those who like to have display options with other figures.

Yup, there are occassionally Ex. items that add no real value to the overall figure in terms of film representation, like Anakin having a Sidious Holo when he never saw him as a full bodied, small holo like it, but most of the time, display options increas with the extra items, and if you're for options, like me, that's graet. I know a lot of folks saw minimal point in Bespin Luke having the gear for his severed arm, but I like having that as an option should I want to exercise it.

Well, I've got my schedule at work blocked off... so shouldn't be a trouble getting to the computer. Now ordering, that may be a different story :lol

Remember the Inclusive Edition approach? Not sounding so bad right about now...

I hope the servers can handle Vader--this could be the most disastrous PPO of all time if not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back