Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
had to cancel my order with sideshow. just too much out atm.
Hot toys predators up on ebay guardian lost and beserker check em' out. need to sell quick. keywords: hot toys predator

had to cancel my order with sideshow. just too much out atm.
Hot toys predators up on ebay guardian lost and beserker check em' out. need to sell quick. keywords: hot toys predator
smooth.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

I still think the figure looks great...

had to cancel it though. I already have a ton of Predators and decided to get the Noland figure instead.

So many cancellations :) , I wonder how many will be actually sold. Maybe Shadow will flood the secondary market with lower prices later, and then I can give it a shot. :yess:

I still think the figure looks great...

had to cancel it though. I already have a ton of Predators and decided to get the Noland figure instead.

i'm thinking of doing exactly the same thing , i prefer to have noland in my collection to join berserker , falconer and tracker

I'm not cancelling mine. I like the way he looks and I really really prefer the actual pred figures to human figs. I do like the Noland figure but def like this guy better. I guess like Ace Ventura "I don't do humans"

can't wait for shadow, now ht bring on RAM... He would look awesome in that blue color scheme, he would definately stand out from all ht preds IMO...

can't wait for shadow, now ht bring on RAM... He would look awesome in that blue color scheme, he would definately stand out from all ht preds IMO...
I'm not gonna be happy if he's blue.. It takes all the fun out of his blue spots.

I'm not gonna be happy if he's blue.. It takes all the fun out of his blue spots.

Here's an insider image of RAM Predator as it will be released by Hot Toys:

attachment.php

:peace

Back