Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's no wait list though :lol

Yep, HT made a bunch more these to meet the demand ...

... And then put up for order Batman and Joker '89 :slap

What the hell are they thinking, poeple are dumping this to afford those and the Classic Predator and all of the other stuff like Bespin Luke.

Me, i'm psyched for this figure :yess: can't wait!

Yeah I got a 20 day notice for this one though not for Batman yet. I guess Toys2 isn't getting these. I presumed they would. Customs duty here I come!!! :yess: :gah:

Yeah I got a 20 day notice for this one though not for Batman yet. I guess Toys2 isn't getting these. I presumed they would. Customs duty here I come!!! :yess: :gah:

Hey A-Dev, i've pretty much factored customs duties, fedex and bank charges into all of my SSC purchases

It sucks.

(Hey i've just noticed, its been a year since i joined up here, AwooHoo)

I'm so seeing the Shadow Predator flooding the secondary market with scalpers/flippers desperate to sell them lowering the prices, as... shelf warmers :lol . And then... then my time will come to buy this magnificient specimen for a nice price. :D :lecture

Wait list? Priority pre-order? :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I'm happy this never sold out. I'm also hoping Toy Anxiety gets a bunch and parts them out. I'm thinking that pony-tailed flipper with the smirk isn't smirking as much about this little endeavor. And every time I saw his face I kept thinking about that old school video game with the horrible translation.

"All your base are belong to us"

Can't remember the game. But that phrase always stuck with me....oh and the cake is a lie.

I'm happy this never sold out. I'm also hoping Toy Anxiety gets a bunch and parts them out. I'm thinking that pony-tailed flipper with the smirk isn't smirking as much about this little endeavor. And every time I saw his face I kept thinking about that old school video game with the horrible translation.

"All your base are belong to us"

Can't remember the game. But that phrase always stuck with me....oh and the cake is a lie.

I hope that flipper piece of #$&* is having a hard time selling them! :lecture

I'm sure they are since Sideshow has them in stock still but that also goes without saying that people who don't even know about SSC will go to eBay to buy as well.

I know that's true and to me it's kind of lazy. I get it if you don't want to pay custom's fees. That's different. But if I find something I like eBay is my absolute last stop to buy it. I usually use google or some other search engine to try and find a retailer with it first. That's how I discovered SSC in the first place. I mean come on you're already on the internet. Do a lil searching and try to save a few bucks. Forums do help tremendously though. And I know not all people like to use them. Most of my best purchases were done through forums. It is possible to find decent deals on eBay but you have to be really patient.

I know that's true and to me it's kind of lazy. I get it if you don't want to pay custom's fees. That's different. But if I find something I like eBay is my absolute last stop to buy it. I usually use google or some other search engine to try and find a retailer with it first. That's how I discovered SSC in the first place. I mean come on you're already on the internet. Do a lil searching and try to save a few bucks. Forums do help tremendously though. And I know not all people like to use them. Most of my best purchases were done through forums. It is possible to find decent deals on eBay but you have to be really patient.

But I really want those damn flippers to suffer! I hope they need the money they spent and get despaired to sell the figures ASAP at any (low) cost, and even better if they actually loose money.

But I know they won't loose money, unfortunately. And it probably won't keep them from doing the same thing again in a next time.

I don't know, but it seems Noland will be a shelf warmer too. I want it, but... maybe I should buy after release when the price drops :D .

I usually use google or some other search engine to try and find a retailer with it first.

Just be sure to check the reputation of the retailer on a forum first. I once just went ahead and bought a bunch of things from a retailer I found through google (Toyglobe) without checking up on them and sure enough, got scammed. They only sent a small part of my order and that was after about a month. Never got the rest, was never given a refund. Foolishly I didn't pursue the matter with my CC company. :cuckoo: And yeah it turned out Toyglobe had scammed loads of people.

Hey A-Dev, i've pretty much factored customs duties, fedex and bank charges into all of my SSC purchases

It sucks.

(Hey i've just noticed, its been a year since i joined up here, AwooHoo)

I just don't buy from Sideshow unless they have an exclusive I want and can't get elsewhere.

Back