Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately their shipping to Portugal is even worse than SS, it's $90 something... :( This option is not good for me either...

A few pics ahead of my review. I posted a ton more up on Facebook HERE

detail52-3.jpg

detail56.jpg

pose10-3.jpg

pose3-5.jpg

pose2-2.jpg

detail29-3.jpg

detail27-3.jpg

detail25-2.jpg

detail19.jpg

detail2-3.jpg

He looks great but I do wonder what Hot Toys was thinking when sculpting the over widened open mandibles on Shadow and Classic. They should be more of a square shape.

wow he really looks awesome, wonder why he's so underrated? Is it just because he comes with no mask?

He looks great but I do wonder what Hot Toys was thinking when sculpting the over widened open mandibles on Shadow and Classic. They should be more of a square shape.

hah i talking about? :(

wow he really looks awesome, wonder why he's so underrated? Is it just because he comes with no mask?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH!! you read it?
smile11.gif

Last edited:

I personally think it's because he's basically a bare bones Predator figure, no mask, limited weapons (all from other predator figures), limited armor, plain base, and no electronics. He should have been much cheaper; the skull to me isn't worth the difference that he should be sold for.

I personally think it's because he's basically a bare bones Predator figure, no mask, limited weapons (all from other predator figures), limited armor, plain base, and no electronics. He should have been much cheaper; the skull to me isn't worth the difference that he should be sold for.

:goodpost::exactly::exactly::exactly:

fair enough but the sculpting and paint are really top notch... I think this one is definitely one of my fav HT has made thus far although I do admit some more weapons along with a bio would have made this even better... Not to mention this makes me want a p2 so much more... Anyways here are some group pics I found on xl-toyshop's forums:

DSC_1930.jpg

DSC_1932copy.jpg

DSC_1933.jpg

I truly find he shines out of all those preds, but maybe thats due to my love for the p2 design

I'm liking this guy more and more, especially the gray armor. So many reasons to be pumped for October: Shadow Predator and Spook!

Back