Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got my Shadow Predator. This is my favorite Hot toys pred. The new body is fantastic, tight joints and it feels heavy and solid.

3522-sh1.jpg

3523-sh2.jpg

3524-sh3.jpg

3525-sh4.jpg

3526-sh5.jpg

3527-sh6.jpg

3528-sh7.jpg

3528-sh7.jpg

www.modelzone.com

He will grow on you guys.I think woosters outside pics are great but i think he looked out of place in the yard.But it does depend on the fan because i grew up drawing predators.....

Plus if you dont like him he will sell for price for sure.

I doubt very much I'd end up selling him, just agreeing with what others have said that hes an underwhelming predator to base a figure on and ergo the figure itself isn't the most spectacular. Mind you I keep forgetting about the cool skull he comes with - I'll be very glad to have that.

As much as awesome those custom bios are - They don't really fit him.. Maybe taylerdurdem can make one which will be a bit more grainy, and colored like the Chopper bio...

As much as awesome those custom bios are - They don't really fit him.. Maybe taylerdurdem can make one which will be a bit more grainy, and colored like the Chopper bio...

I agree the silver doesnt fit , i think he we sell unpainted .I was thinking a copper color would been good.

Got my Shadow on last Friday with around USD260 from local seller.
IMG_5390.jpg

Front
IMG_5392.jpg

Side
IMG_5393.jpg

IMG_5399.jpg

The patterns on head look very nice!
IMG_5394.jpg

IMG_5397.jpg

IMG_5396.jpg

Open mouth, actually i am not really like the open mouth...
IMG_5401.jpg

My 3 predators from P2.
IMG_5403.jpg

My recent HT Predator Collection.
IMG_5407.jpg

Has anyone here ever had sideshow charge you without telling you? I was worried because i hadn't gotten the email saying they took my first flexpay payment but when I checked my bank statement it had a 75 dollar charge from Sideshow. I don't mind that they took the money of course but I thought they tell you when it's coming.

Has anyone here ever had sideshow charge you without telling you? I was worried because i hadn't gotten the email saying they took my first flexpay payment but when I checked my bank statement it had a 75 dollar charge from Sideshow. I don't mind that they took the money of course but I thought they tell you when it's coming.

That's the way they always do it, I know I would like a notification as well. They do give you a final payment or last payment e-mail notification but nothing at the beginning or in between.

The same thing goes whenever you are on a WL conversion for Flex, it starts on whatever date they choose which if it's past the prior month's date it will start on the next month.

Cant wait glad he does not look out of place with the other P2 preds :)

Was there more talk about P2 being redone again?

They don't tell you, that's why I keep a database of my Flexpays and when the payment comes out. SSC expects you to know when the payment will be coming out.

Dont they date it on the site in the corner of the sales page.On the classic it says OCT 10 is the first flexpay charge.Correct me if i am wrong>?Why would they not tell you

Dont they date it on the site in the corner of the sales page.On the classic it says OCT 10 is the first flexpay charge.Correct me if i am wrong>?Why would they not tell you

Yup, if one were to keep track of the payment date, they would know when the payment was going to come out every month. Also, SSC send you a Flex schedule on any Flexpayment plan made. He was expecting to get a notice every month, for everytime a payment gets taken out. :dunno:slap

Back