Project Rambo IV (2008) - John Rambo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very good, but I think the sculpt looks a bit younger than in the movie.

The sculpt is awesome and I would definitely want one.The only think that looks off to me is the eyes. They appear to me to be too close together.

I could be mistaken. Maybe someone could photo shop the eyes and prove me wrong.

Xeno, will this be usable with a Hot Toys body, and how will it work to connect to a neck adapter, the neck seems a bit long that if you connect it to an adapter it won't look right with a body? I've never had a head of yours so I'm not sure how it works to connect them.

It's not really that off, Stallone's face looks very wide in Rambo, but his nose/eye/mouth area's about the same as always.

03_300dpi.jpg

Xeno, will this be usable with a Hot Toys body, and how will it work to connect to a neck adapter, the neck seems a bit long that if you connect it to an adapter it won't look right with a body? I've never had a head of yours so I'm not sure how it works to connect them.

The neck length right now is a bit exaggerated. If it's going to a HT body i'll definitely shorten it to an appropriate length so that it doesnt look like a giraffe when the head sits on the adapter. Right now just leave it as it is until I decide which type of body im going for.

Otherwise I could make the neck long enough so it plugs straight to ball point without an adapter.

I'll figure it out later.

Great update bro!!! :) This is a masterpiece!!! Amazing!!!

The frown really gives that Rambo aura in the headsculpt, and the hair is even!

Thank you for sharing! :) :duff

Xeno you can really see how much your skill has improved over the years. I personally think your stuff is just as good as Feng's. The apprentice is becoming the master.

I agree bro, great decision to add more HGH! :D
Look at how dead-on your sculpt is:

2337871334_51584af774.jpg
Rambo4-H02.jpg

Coming along really well.. Congratulations in advance! :)

Ive given him more HGH ... Now the face is closer to 2008 Rambo

I would say the same.. Plus, he is friendlier and more accommodating, as he communicates with his 1:6 brothers more often (not sure if Feng even posts on forums). :)

Looking very nice Xeno, I assume if you make this available to people, the information will be posted here on how to acquire it?

Looking very nice Xeno, I assume if you make this available to people, the information will be posted here on how to acquire it?

also interested to know and buy one.
my congratulations, it's really such a striking similarity and details. perfect

Back