Rambo 4 1/6 figure(We need you Hot Toys)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you still think so?Rambo looks as good on pictures as in person,i dont know what the Hell Rocky`s problem is:lol

Youd be surprised how good it is,the body and the bruises looks so realistic and because of that it makes him look like a zombie on pics:lol

Youd be surprised how good it is,the body and the bruises looks so realistic and because of that it makes him look like a zombie on pics:lol

Well, judging by Rambo's appearance, I'm sure Rocky's much sharper.

1.jpg

hey he got a mustache:lol

I wouldnt say one is better than the other,both are awesome but Rocky is a little bigger and have 2 arms,heck,even his nipples are showing which look damn real by the way...:lol

Didnt like how they made Rambo,the arrow bag strap instead of a left arm.they should have made it like Rocky,Base and Body seperate,and add an arm(as stupid as that sounds)

That's funny, I actually like the design of Rambo better, it feels like the base and bust all flow nicely and belong together. One thing I'm not a fan of with Rocky is the base and the bust part almost seem like two separate items someone took a glue gun to.

Yeah they overdid that a little.

Dont get me wrong i really love the Rambo bust,but i would much rather have more of his upper body and the freakin arm,after all he is a Southpaw!:lol

I find a bit more power conveyed in the one arm, you're not distracting by another arm dangling there or whatever, just one flexed and armed with a knife.

whiping out the entire Vietnamese army with 1 arm,interesting to see how he would handle the bow:lol

I find a bit more power conveyed in the one arm, you're not distracting by another arm dangling there or whatever, just one flexed and armed with a knife.

I see what you mean,with the type of pose this bust has a left arm would be useless.

I dont own any PF and by looking at these Polystone busts i wish Sideshow would make something Rambo/Rocky related soon,i really want something BIG!

So far The 20" Rocky Philly statue is the biggest Rocky collectible out there,which im getting soon.

Back