Rambo 4 1/6 figure(We need you Hot Toys)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah too much to respond to i guess.

BBTS has 2 Statues left,i dont know if i shall gamble on it or not.

Well at least they got 3 e-mails about the same product in one day! Thanks to the rest of the freaking freaks for your support! :mad:

P.S. I was being VERY sarcastic!

they will probably think that i sent out all 3 mails too,because all of them was sent today:lol

Well said Sean! Mine was more to the point and brief.

I'm good at begging when I really want something :lol

they will probably think that i sent out all 3 mails too,because all of them was sent today:lol

Well hopefully our emails are distinct enough to not look that way. I sent mine under my business address so the domain isn't some generic thing like yahoo or msn.

I should have my statue sometime next week.

the statue have started to sell on ebay now too,i prefer to go that way because of customs,ebay sellers can help you out with that.

It's a weird feeling that it's finally shipping, I was actually starting to think for some reason I'd get a notice that due to something unexpected blah blah blah this item is being cancelled from production. I'll be curious what sort of packaging and such this has, unless the artists makes the statues and Hollywood Collectibles deals with the packaging.

i can almost assure you the packaging would be awesome,havent you seen the boxes the HCG Rocky and Rambo busts came in?

Good question,i bought 1 of them from Sideshow,Rocky i believe and Rambo from BBTS.Both boxes have the same look so i assume HCG?

A few pics coming up in a sec...

Good question,i bought 1 of them from Sideshow,Rocky i believe and Rambo from BBTS.Both boxes have the same look so i assume HCG?

A few pics coming up in a sec...

Well, if HCG can do packaging of that quality or did do it for those busts great, the Rambo box looks really cool and in theory the statue bust may be in a similar style.

Well, if HCG can do packaging of that quality or did do it for those busts great, the Rambo box looks really cool and in theory the statue bust may be in a similar style.

so youve seen the boxes?No need to post pics?

Thanks for the link. I'll have to save up and try to get that, always liked it. The eyeshadow look on the Rambo bust is a shame, but the rest of it's amazing, and the hair far better represents that film, I really wish HT would revist Rambo 2 just to have a more fitting head sculpt, better hair, Yulli sculpt.

yeah well they could go for a Rambo with tank top and jacket with the arrow bag that he wore after the halo jump,with black headband,same one as my custom.

the Rocky bust is very nice,any pic you see of this look terrible but in person its outstanding,trust me on that.

Here are the boxes,the Rocky bust is a little bigger than the Rambo bust so its not just the box thats bigger.

the Rocky bust is very nice,any pic you see of this look terrible but in person its outstanding,trust me on that.

Interesting you say that because I've always felt from photos that it stepped up a notch even from Rambo.

Back