Rambo 4 1/6 figure(We need you Hot Toys)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rocky sure did have some funny quotes,what about Rocky 6.Rocky thought Jamaica was in Europe:lol:lol:lol

I see what you mean,with the type of pose this bust has a left arm would be useless.

I dont own any PF and by looking at these Polystone busts i wish Sideshow would make something Rambo/Rocky related soon,i really want something BIG!

So far The 20" Rocky Philly statue is the biggest Rocky collectible out there,which im getting soon.

Indeed, I'd love a Rambo PF like the classic poster:

Movie-Poster-Rambo-First-Blood-Part-2.jpg

g02338av0xa.jpg

Rambo for the Sega Master System. Rambo has the special M60 with RPG rocket barrel.

Game was cheesy but fun.

Sideshow will have an email from me tomorrow for sure:D
they do all kinds of stuff,but they have never done any Rocky or Rambo related.They have done many different PF`s and Rocky/Rambo would sell just as good.

Hard to say, the Rocky bust ended up on second chance and took a while to sell out, somehow I want to say the Rambo bust met similar fate. Outside of HT's figure, I'm not sure how well Rambo merchandise sells as far as statues and busts, I'm sure the knive replicas do well.

the PF`s are very popular while busts have never gotten much interest anyway,the Rambo figures went fast,the Rambo IV statue was quickly sold out in HCG`s store,and only 2 left at BBTS.

Id Say a Full body statue in 20-25" would sell pretty good,and with a PF with an Iconic looking Rambo it will get alot of attention.

So far The 20" Rocky Philly statue is the biggest Rocky collectible out there,which im getting soon.

I am such a little player with my 12" on the way :rolleyes:
Wich one are you getting? The expensive one or the very expensive one?

I am such a little player with my 12" on the way :rolleyes:
Wich one are you getting? The expensive one or the very expensive one?

I have the 12" Statue too,bought it when it fist came out but i want something bigger so im going for the 20" version soon,not the Bronze one for 2600$ though,not worth it when its only 20",if it was closer to 30" then it is something to consider.

Have you sent Hot Toys an email about a Rambo 4 figure too?Youre a Sly fan i see so can i count you in?:D

Ok guys,i just sent off another email to hot toys,i got the bum in Canada to email them too.:lol

Im asking you people to be a part of this and send an email to them too,the more emails,they will realize that this is what fans want.Seemed to help to email Hot Toys about the Yellow Rocky which i did several times.

I had a link to this thread in my email too,trying my best to get their attention.im sure they have thought about Rambo but with so many lines going on i dont think they bother.

C`mon guys,lets show them what we burn for,a new line is too much to ask for but a Single Rambo figure is so little to ask for,their Rambo line has been successful so i dont see any point why they should skip this one.

https://www.hottoys.com.hk/contact.php

Re-Posting this,we really need this guys:D

Back