Rambo 4 1/6 figure(We need you Hot Toys)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man that sculpt looks great I wonder how easy it would be to shop that thing off, drill it and make our own custom? The only issue I can see it that his head is tilted to the left from what I can see.

Still who wants to try this with a $150+ statue right?

Might be this weekend, not sure, only other thing I've gotten through BBTS so far was Tak Bats and that was like February, I don't remember how long it took to get to me. I've been charged though.

Got the Hollywood Collectibles Rambo IV Statue Today (and my HT Joker, Bank Robber Joker and MiniBust)

Pics are not great, SLR was not charged but I really like it. It looks better in person. Sculpt is not perfect but it's very good IMO. Welcome addition to the collection and not that bad at $135. It's a really great piece for the price, size and details and limited to only 500 WorldWide.

8.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

13.jpg

Wow, production paint looks nicer than the prototype.

It's pretty cool, but isn't that face "young Sly"?

The overall shape is old sly, I just think because of paint or maybe even the cast of the raw sculpt, wrinkle details that really define his age are lacking.

Wow, production paint looks nicer than the prototype.

The overall shape is old sly, I just think because of paint or maybe even the cast of the raw sculpt, wrinkle details that really define his age are lacking.

That's what I was thinking. I see older Sly in it, but I think the paint apps give it a smooth look giving off a younger look. It really does look better in person and I hot Hot Toys does make a 12" this year!

This is the original portrait, so I'd guess between casting and paint, a lot of that fine detail was lost.

P1050518copy.jpg

The statue does look a bit "young" but a very nice addition to any collection I must say! The paint looks weak but you can still see awesome sculpt work there.

Thanks for the pics,it looks alright,but this is an easy pass...even for a Hardcore fan like me.Still looking forward to Sean`s pics as they they might change my mind :)

Thanks for the pics,it looks alright,but this is an easy pass...even for a Hardcore fan like me.

Would you still feel that way if you could know for certain this would be the only collectible representation of him from the film?

Would you still feel that way if you could know for certain this would be the only collectible representation of him from the film?

If it was a figure id get it anyway,but its the thing with 12" statues i never liked,they rarely turn out any good and after the pics we just saw i feel the same way.
Still not sure though,waiting for your pics Sean:)

I'm waiting for my ship notice. I've been charged but my accounts says they're waiting for it to enter the warehouse.

I'd probably pass on this thing if I didn't want so badly to have a 12" tall version of this movie. I'll still keep it even if HT makes a figure, but it's more to cover that I have something.

I just got this staute today. I have to agree with the fact that the face features aren't great but for the price point it's very nice. I would rate it an 8.5. I only paid $135 for mine. The face could easily pass for the Sly of 1988 and Rambo III.

I have a question. When they say that something is individually painted, does that really mean that one guy painted all 500 statues:confused: I just thought that the paint job should have had a little more detail and some more blood on it, especially his wounds and the blood on the knife. I guess if they added more detail we be paying $250+ for it.

Back