Rambo 4 1/6 figure(We need you Hot Toys)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah even hd isnt a priority for everyone,like me personally dont think older movies like Rocky 1,The Shining,Close Encounters of Third Kind,The Thing,Superman is necessery on Blu-Ray because you kinda want to have the old feeling too it watching those movies,but i still have them on Blu-Ray though:lol

Drama movies isnt a high priority for me on Blu-Ray,i basically buy them because of the amazing HD Sound and awesome environments in HD,thats why i prefer action movies so i can take full advantage of the sound,which is Why Rambo IV and POTC is my favourites on Blu-Ray,Pirates have it all,you can only imagine how the caribbean environments looks like in HD.

Well, HD is a priority for me, I'm an image snob :lol, but I've been so engrossed in collecting, all my spare funds have been poured into that, but I'm rearranging my spending priorities and working HD upgrade into the new year.

I have 5.1 system,recently many movies get 7.1 trueHD and only Dolby Digital 5.1 like Narnia Prince Caspian so that kinda sucks.

when was the Rambo IV Statue from Hollywood Collectibles supposed to be released anyway?

when was the Rambo IV Statue from Hollywood Collectibles supposed to be released anyway?

Q4, which is over, I emailed BBTS a few weeks ago since I ordered through there, they didn't have any better estimate. It's a 500 piece run made by an independent artist so I'm sure it takes time.

If it turns out good ill get it,so you better post pics Sean:lol

^^^^ Dutch and Predator,it takes alot of money to collect everything,my priority is strictly Rambo/Rocky and Metal Gear Solid.Anything else will be considered.

Right now i have Superman Returns/Jor-El and 2 Masterpiece Transformers besides my 3 highest priorities.

I'll be sure to post images once I get mine.

Live I've said, HT figure is my real ideal RAMBO piece, but I'll take a well sculpted 1/6 statue over nothing.

Yeah same here but on the prototype pics it looked kinda weird.Ill probably buy it later,after the 20" Rocky Statue.

Yaa, the paint apps looked pretty amateur, but the raw sculpt looked fantastic, that's what got me excited to buy it. I'd seen only sculpt photos before through StalloneZone and it looked great, I'd hoped it would be made to buy and when I found out it was I jumped on the chance to have it.

Ok guys,i just sent off another email to hot toys,i got the bum in Canada to email them too.:lol

Im asking you people to be a part of this and send an email to them too,the more emails,they will realize that this is what fans want.Seemed to help to email Hot Toys about the Yellow Rocky which i did several times.

I had a link to this thread in my email too,trying my best to get their attention.im sure they have thought about Rambo but with so many lines going on i dont think they bother.

C`mon guys,lets show them what we burn for,a new line is too much to ask for but a Single Rambo figure is so little to ask for,their Rambo line has been successful so i dont see any point why they should skip this one.

https://www.hottoys.com.hk/contact.php

Last edited:
Interesting timing, I just got an email from BBTS that the RAMBO statue has arrived and my order is being processed.

Interesting timing, I just got an email from BBTS that the RAMBO statue has arrived and my order is being processed.

Good for you man!Make sure you post pics when it arrives :)

With that said...Shoot off an email to Hot Toys,i know you want this as much as i do:D

Good for you man!Make sure you post pics when it arrives :)

With that said...Shoot off an email to Hot Toys,i know you want this as much as i do:D

Here's what I sent them.

Dear Hot Toys,
I've been a collector of your RAMBO products since the first 1/6 scale figure came out. It was a great joy when you announced a First Blood and Rambo 3 figure as I really hoped to have a complete collection of Hot Toys 1/6 figures to represent each film in the series. Now there's the recent 4th installment in the series, RAMBO, which has no sign of a figure coming from you. I'm writing to say I, and a large Rambo fandom, hope that you will complete your Rambo collection with a figure to represent the 4th movie. Your new muscular body as used on the Dutch figure in the Predator line would allow the figure to have the proper build to represent Sylvester Stallone in RAMBO. If nothing else, please deliver a 1/6 figure to represent this film, it would round off many collections full of your figures and fulfill the dreams of many Rambo fans.

thanks Sean,sure helps now that at least 3 of us sent Hot Toys an email.

Let us know if they respond,they didnt respond to my last 2 emails about Rambo so...

I've sent them an email about something in the past and never got a response, it really seems strange to me when people post here that they did hear back.

Back