Rambo 4 1/6 figure(We need you Hot Toys)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris Howes had said that he's going to be making a custom head eventually. So if ht doesn't pull through we have Chris to fall back on. Honestly if Chris releases his head before ht says or does anything than I'm just getting Chris' head.

I cant really express myself how much i want this figure right now,they made every Rambo figure the fans could ask for from 1-3,but i cant see why HT wont do this one as all the other Rambo`s was a success for HT.

JUST 1 MORE HOT TOYS,JUST 1!

Finish off the Rambo line in style,make the last figure with 2 different sculpts with different face expressions,1 clean and 1 dirty:

Rocky 3 came out unexpected so this might happen again with Rambo hopefully but im starting to loose patience.I collect plenty of stuff but when it comes to rambo/Rocky i can never get enough.

Please post your comments if youre down for this,and i will email Hot Toys once again with link to this thread.

This was a cool movie. I had my doubts that Satllone could pull off a new Rambo movie but he proved me wrong. I wonder if it will be the last one?

This was a cool movie. I had my doubts that Satllone could pull off a new Rambo movie but he proved me wrong. I wonder if it will be the last one?

Nah Rambo 5 is ready to be filmed in Bulgaria,Rambo 5 december 2009/January 2010 is my guess.

If HT don't make this, I will stop buying HT figures............except IM, Predator, Dutch, Billy, (Watchmen), and any other nice lines they make. ;)

Nah Rambo 5 is ready to be filmed in Bulgaria,Rambo 5 december 2009/January 2010 is my guess.

any details on rambo 5 rock? i had read that the next rambo was supposed to take place in the States and rambo was supposed to rescue his daughter from some punks or someting.......i do hope im wrong!

any details on rambo 5 rock? i had read that the next rambo was supposed to take place in the States and rambo was supposed to rescue his daughter from some punks or someting.......i do hope im wrong!

What you are referring to is the alternate script for Rambo 4,but wasnt used.Stallone considered using it for the fifth movie but didnt think it was good enough because it will just be another war movie,and therefore no point making a fifth.He said the next movie will have more of THE PERSON Rambo and not the WAR MACHINE like we know him,so it will be slightly different.Maybe meeting his father and Rambo finally finds his purpose in life or something.

yep, well anyway im sure it will be one hell of a movie as all have been. oh and i hope hot toys does rambo from pt4 with his bad-a machete!

didnt you have a good Rambo collection too?I remember it was you having that different glass cabinet with Rambo and Terminators?

didnt you have a good Rambo collection too?I remember it was you having that different glass cabinet with Rambo and Terminators?

no dude, i only have the 2 first blood Rambos and as to terminator, i had Reese but had to sell him......now i regret it.

so no more fighting for rambo?

As far as anything officially said so far no, whether that changes or not in the course of script writing and all, we'll see. Stallone said in an R4 interview the he wanted to explore the character differently in 5. In the Rocky 5 days, this would scare me, but with how Rocky Balboa and RAMBO turned out, I want to keep the faith Sly knows what he's doing.

As far as anything officially said so far no, whether that changes or not in the course of script writing and all, we'll see. Stallone said in an R4 interview the he wanted to explore the character differently in 5. In the Rocky 5 days, this would scare me, but with how Rocky Balboa and RAMBO turned out, I want to keep the faith Sly knows what he's doing.

i'm pretty sure he does, and both Rambo 4 and R.Balboa turned out great...i mean the Rambo character is growing older now and i thought the mercs help was a nice touch........i would have been a bit impossible for Rambo to have taken on all those soldiers by himself..........but he is Rambo so yeah why not.

Well, Stallone looks at how Rambo demolished whole armies alone in 2 and 3 as a bit of egotism on his part and the mercenaries was a step back towards realism. Rambo is still more cunning and dangerous than the average soldier, but his limits are grounded in reality. Taking out a 6 man police squad wasn't out of the range of realism. Knocking out and entire Vietnamese army he regards as a bit over the top.

My only issue with a 5th right now is the closing of 4 was absolutely perfect, very fitting for the character and visually perfect to start and end the story with the same action and music.

i'm pretty sure he does, and both Rambo 4 and R.Balboa turned out great...i mean the Rambo character is growing older now and i thought the mercs help was a nice touch........i would have been a bit impossible for Rambo to have taken on all those soldiers by himself..........but he is Rambo so yeah why not.

Yeah i liked that too,and im damn glad Sly decided to go that way,anything else wouldnt have been accepted.We are not living in the 80`s anymore:lol

Back