RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Dark Knight - 8/10 Dropped my score .5 this time out, on par with Begins now imo, the 2nd act is just sloppy and drags

Larry Crown - 1.5/10 Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts, how many times am I supposed to care that these two middle aged diaper commericals found some sort of yuppy hipster love with another clueless past their prime adult based soley on them both being hopelessly unlikable.

Water for Elephants - 2/10 Awful plot and storytelling, boring, poor acting even from Waltz, atrocious CGI, unbelievable and completely unlikable characters. How is anyone supposed to root for the love interest when he thinks its ok to release tigers and put small children in danger like that?

Last edited:

Yeah this is what I gather by glancing at the reviews.

I do think the end bit of First Blood cheapened the film a bit, the part where Rambo says all that stuff about 'nam and basically feeds the audience his entire psychological condition.

I felt that was unnecessary, we can already gather what mental trauma he's facing, we don't need him to spell it out. Always better to show rather than tell.

I read one review where it was compared to Taxi Driver - we are never told explicitly about Bickle's mental condition and what made it that way, but we can make a good guess for ourselves, and that's one reason why Taxi Driver is a great film and First Blood is just a good one.

IMO :lol

Watch the original ending. Film would have been better if it stayed that way. Of course you'd only have the one, but that's not a bad thing.

Watch the original ending. Film would have been better if it stayed that way. Of course you'd only have the one, but that's not a bad thing.

Where can I watch that? Didn't know there was a different ending originally - sounds promising

EDIT: found it on youtube, yeah, MUCH better ending. If it ended this way, would have been a 9/10 for me

Last edited:

50/50 - 9/10

Terrific film. Dramedy in it's finest.

Shinjuku Incident - 6.5/10

Jackie Chan flick without kung fu. It felt like it could have been so much better if it had more time to further the story.

The Dark Knight - 10/10

Nuff said.

21 Jump Street - 7/10

Too much hype for an alright movie.

Avengers 10/10. How can a reviewer give this film a bad review? Yea, there's nits you can pick (I was a little annoyed that Hulk went from uncontrolled to controlled with no real explanation), but they're nits, not major issues. The film rocked overall, and I was most surprised by how much I liked the Hulk and Rufalo.

The InnKeepers - 5/10. Mediocre ghost story. I had high hopes (I loved the artwork poster for it) but it was slow, lacked plot, and most of the acting was film school quality.

Spider-Man 2: 8/10 I've always liked the first one better. Even though people say this one is more superior. I think it was the pacing that threw me off.

Tree of Life - Very hard to review after seeing it once. This will likely bore the hell out of anyone that gives Avenger type movies 10 out of 10. Hell I almost turned it off. Then something hit me and I "got" it. Not sure if that makes sense. A huge part of me wouldn't recommend this to friends. Some of you know I lost my father. So it kinda touched that cord of my being. Anyways I give it an 8.5 out of 10. I think. :lol

Back