RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

That sig is insane!!! LOVE it!!!

Yup, when I first saw it, it blew my mind. Devil as always, did an awesome job!

Immortals: 4/10

****fest. Isn't the dude in this gonna be the new supes? I hope he's a decent actor and this film just has **** writing.

A League of Their Own. 8/10. Better than a chick baseball movie should've been. Probably my favorite Tom Hanks role, though.

Moneyball. 9/10. Well done. One of the better baseball movies out there. Up there with 61*.

SnakeDoc

The Campaign - 7/10

It was funny, but could have been funnier. Those kids had me cracking up at the dinner table.

Chernobyl Diaries - 4/10

Good premise, and I gave it an extra point for not being found footage, but it's boring as all ****. Even a marginally competent director should've been able to make this one at least a little creepy.

Yes it is. :rock!

Who made that? And you should make it play music when you highlight it. :lol

A League of Their Own. 8/10. Better than a chick baseball movie should've been. Probably my favorite Tom Hanks role, though.

Moneyball. 9/10. Well done. One of the better baseball movies out there. Up there with 61*.

SnakeDoc

Moneyball is easily one of my favorite sports movie. I actually haven't seen 61 :monkey3 Though honestly nothing beats out The Sandlot :lol

"The Watch"...8/10 The film had a lot of big laughs in it.

That probably means 7. Great parts, but doesn't work for you. amirite?

Yeah thats fair to say. Didn't help this second viewing that the *cough*dvdrip*cough* played out of sync with the sound which drew even more attention to some shockingly obvious no-connection punches.

Back