RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Yeah thats fair to say. Didn't help this second viewing that the *cough*dvdrip*cough* played out of sync with the sound which drew even more attention to some shockingly obvious no-connection punches.

Ok that is just unacceptable.

Watch it on BR or GTFO :lecture

Well me too but BDRip is always good :wink1:

Won't play on Xbox media centre. Not even sure if it'd play on the ancient laptop I have...and even if it did I'd be relegating myself to a small screen. Plain ol' DVD on a big screen is preferable.

Stop spending money on silly toys

You lost me here.

Won't play on Xbox media centre. Not even sure if it'd play on the ancient laptop I have...and even if it did I'd be relegating myself to a small screen. Plain ol' DVD on a big screen is preferable.

I'm watchin em on PC :lol

And nothing can stop you from connecting it with your home cinema.

No I enjoyed it, but you can't tell me it deserves a better rating than that. :lol

I can't tell you, but I could suggest you to rank it higher. :tap:

:lol

No, I'd give it a solid 8/10. It's just one of those flicks where you either think it's "meh" or really liked it.

I can't tell you, but I could suggest you to rank it higher. :tap:

:lol

No, I'd give it a solid 8/10. It's just one of those flicks where you either think it's "meh" or really liked it.
I try not to rate based on how much I enjoy a movie. AvP:R for example. I love that movie, but I don't think I'd rate it any higher than 3-4/10. :lol

I really did like the concept of The Crow though and was considering checking out the sequels, but I'm only reading negative things about them. They seem to have a drastic drop in quality and I didn't think there was much to begin with, so ehh...

I was surprised by Equilibrium. Kept reading that it was a ****ty Matrix rip-off, but I thought it was really good.

The Dark Knight Rises 8.5/10
Men In Black 3 6/10

I don't get it.

Have you experienced a BR version of T2 at least? Or TDK?

Nnnope. I know the quality is better, I have seen blu-ray in action. But not so much better that I can no longer tolerate little ol' DVD. I don't think the difference is as big as between VHS and DVD for example.

Nnnope. I know the quality is better, I have seen blu-ray in action. But not so much better that I can no longer tolerate little ol' DVD. I don't think the difference is as big as between VHS and DVD for example.

Well said. While I do own a blu-ray player, only some of them are a major step up from DVD quality.

Back