Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just completed RE 4 again. Zero came yesterday and Remake came today. Gamecube is nowhere in sight :mad:

I've just completed RE 4 again. Zero came yesterday and Remake came today. Gamecube is nowhere in sight :mad:

Never played them? I've played REmake so many times, definitely the best entry. I remember calling the Gamestop every couple hours to see if they finally got it in. I think I was the only person in Hawaii that even cared for its release :panic:

Never ever played them. My best friend had played Zero and a bit of Remake.

And surprisingly im 20x the RE fan he is. (though given he is 20x richer than me so he can afford to own all the consoles and games)

I really cannot wait to get to play on them after all the years of wanting

Good luck with lisa trevor and remeber to kill the zombies so they dont come back as crimson heads.

All this talk about RE0 and REmake makes me feel like pulling out my old Gamecube.

Heh heh, I'm such a huge fan of RE, I have every version on every console (including RE2 and RE3 on Dreamcast!). I'm honestly falling for this spell, I just might pull out my Wii version of REmake! :monkey1

Despite the contradiction, no one mentioned that Capcom said it takes place in 2013. I'm inclined to stick with that and therefore see it as a sequel.

I forget, was the idea offered up that the different scenarios take place in different years? Maybe Leon takes place 10 years after RC, and Chris or the new guy is in 2013.

I already said this about 20 page back:slap:pfft:

Has anyone actually said you can walk and shoot? The only thing I've seen them say is that the control system has been revamped. That doesn't answer the question though.

I just got to the castle in RE4. Damn ashley is holding me back.
When i finished it last night i was playing it on PRO but i was in the Chicago Outfit and Ashley was the Knight so she wasnt a pain at all really given she couldnt be picked up or hurt. All though i did try to run past her to avoid getting hit myself a few times and ended up getting cattle prodded.

I miss Sheva :(

When i finished it last night i was playing it on PRO but i was in the Chicago Outfit and Ashley was the Knight so she wasnt a pain at all really given she couldnt be picked up or hurt. All though i did try to run past her to avoid getting hit myself a few times and ended up getting cattle prodded.

I miss Sheva :(

Even when your in the temple, doing the light reflecting puzzle and unless you put her _____ ass either on the pedastal bit, or in the kitchen, she will get frazzled? let alone wasting ammo, and then giving you all her ammo and leaving her with none? Let alone running into a chainsaw guy, or getting shot by J.J or any random gun wielding majini.

At least Ashley screamed help and was SUPPOSE to be useless. Sheva was just depressingly useless, and she had a gun in her hand.

Sheva was always good to me the first couple times of playing. She did get torched alot in the temple because the AI would make her start to do a moon walk near a space she could move in and she would get caught. I never had any trouble with her getting killed much it was usually me.

But my current Sheva is armed with infinite Magnum and wears the armour vests. So shes cool enough.

I've actually played online where the people playing as my partner are worse than AI Sheva. MUCH worse.

I thought Sheva was most useful when I only gave her a sniper rifle and one of the machine guns. She wasted handgun and shotgun ammo terribly.

Sheva was always good to me the first couple times of playing. She did get torched alot in the temple because the AI would make her start to do a moon walk near a space she could move in and she would get caught. I never had any trouble with her getting killed much it was usually me.

But my current Sheva is armed with infinite Magnum and wears the armour vests. So shes cool enough.

I've actually played online where the people playing as my partner are worse than AI Sheva. MUCH worse.

I never had much problem with AI Sheva getting killed till I played on Pro, then it seemed she purposely went off to get herself killed. Same with Josh in the last part of Desperate Escape.

why sheva get all the hates

play has her in the main story game and you will see that chris make dumb things too

Back