Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While he's doing that he should check the tdkr thread but o wait they cleaned that one multiple times.

picture.php

You've missed the entire point of what I've been trying to tell you. But I digress. It'd be easier training monkeys to do quantum physics. :lol

You didn't make it clear with all your insults. Like changing my name to ironwezmybed. Which was funny. But I guess that's acceptable tho. You know I guess that's what's popin with the kids. I can call you names but also report you for trolling. Cool

Ironwezz, why is that every time you post in here this thread is get's derailed? Maybe you should just away from this thread. You don't care for the movies, your posts are mostly, well always negative. I don't see a point for you keep posting in here. Just a little advice. ;)

Last edited:
How is iron not getting the point yet?

Don't ____ in someone's back yard and then get pissed off when someone ____s in yours cause it makes you look retarded. If you don't like something then steer clear of it, don't make it a point to spend part of your day spreading negatively amongst the people that do enjoy something.

Your absolutely right but I gave my 2cents on why those poster(which were fake) were upsetting. I watch every movie. It's not like I do t have any knowledge of these films. But your right it was negative and the thread has been derailed. I never mean to

How is iron not getting the point yet?

Don't ____ in someone's back yard and then get pissed off when someone ____s in yours cause it makes you look retarded. If you don't like something then steer clear of it, don't make it a point to spend part of your day spreading negatively amongst the people that do enjoy something.

Yea but spreading negativity elsewhere is ok I guess.

Your absolutely right but I gave my 2cents on why those poster(which were fake) were upsetting. I watch every movie. It's not like I do t have any knowledge of these films. But your right it was negative and the thread has been derailed. I never mean to

:nono You started it loooooooong before the poster images were posted. :tap

No, it isn't. Did you even read my post or did you just post the first thing that came to mind just so you increase your post count?

Oh and the posters aren't fake, they are concept posters that were created to give to Sony so they can decide what type of poster they want to have or just pick one out of the 47.

And was I hear before they poped up again. No! News came out on so I commented on it. You just replyed to me.

No, it isn't. Did you even read my post or did you just post the first thing that came to mind just so you increase your post count?

Oh and the posters aren't fake, they are concept posters that were created to give to Sony so they can decide what type of poster they want to have or just pick one out of the 47.

Who cares about some post count. If you freakin read what I typed earlier I acknowledged they were fake. But when I commented on them(the comment that started this whole thing) that's when things got outta hand.

And was I hear before they poped up again. No! News came out on so I commented on it. You just replyed to me.

Not really. After going through your post history yesterday, you've been consistently trolling this thread with hateful dribble and are currently ranked second highest post count in this thread with 188 posts. So try again.

Iron, why keep posting in here? I mean you dislike the films. You keep coming back to a thread you post negative stuff about. It's like going back to a restaurant that have you food poisoning. THESE FILMS AREN'T GOING TO CHANGE JUST TO APPEAL YOU!!!

Not really. After going through your post history yesterday, you've been consistently trolling this thread with hateful dribble and are currently ranked second highest post count in this thread with 188 posts. So try again.

Again you replyed towards me. I don't want an argument. They reply to me and say I'm wrong when I voice things out. Those post were along time ago and if you read them than you know I was wrong. I see people complain (mainly you) about how much certain movies are bad but yet it's wrong when I do it right. Just because you like it it's wrong. I like re so I have a right to voice my opinion on things. People hate that. It's not trolling. Most of those post are

You guys are all just biased. You can talk ____ In other threads but if you do it to something you like you get upset. I dont see fairness in that.

IRON THE POSTERS ARE NOT FAKE. THE POSTERS ARE TESTS MADE BY A COMPANY TO BE PRESENTED TO SONY TO THAT THEY CAN EITHER PICK FINAL POSTERS OUT OF THE LOT OR HAVE A POSTER MADE BASED ON THE THEME OF THE CONCEPT BUT WITH FINALIZED MATERIAL FROM THE PRODUCTION COMPANY.

If the posters are fake then how do you explain the fact that most of the posters contain material from the film that no one has seen before? Would you honestly suggest that we believe that someone painstakingly created 47 posters from scratch and everything in them came from the imagination of the photoshopper?

And you still don't get the point. If you hate something then don't dwell on it. I'm not talking directly to you either, I'm saying this as what should be general practice for everyone. Don't use the fact that people hate something you like as an excuse to rationalize your illogical need to spread your own hatred.

Back