Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM YAVIN BASE V2 FOR THE DROIDS P

I'm all over this one too Andy. The likeness is spot on and when I think of Bruce Lee, this movie comes to mind, so iconic. I love 80's movie stuff and this is one I can't pass up, no way bro.

Wow, I love your Yavin base. The multiple steps really makes a huge difference, it creates a scene. Great inspiration on coming up with this idea and then making it even better. One day I will own these PFs, once SS re-releases them again :rotfl

Awesome news Sean! Congrats too bro :clap Yea, I've always wanted to add a definitive Bruce Lee statue to my collection and so missing out on the other Blitzway GOD statue seemed to work out as a blessing in disguise as this new ETD version will fit in perfectly as its also one of my favourite Brucey movies :)

Glad you like the base buddy :) Yea, it didn't take much to think about what base to come up with. Originally Sideshow sold the exclusive version with 'supposed' Yavin themed bases! :slap so I just decided to design a base that Sideshow should have really of come up with in the first place :) really happy with how it all worked out ;)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM YAVIN BASE V2 FOR THE DROI...

u7emybud.jpg

Hey Andy, you have a nack of taking a great PF and making it into a grail dude cos that R2 and Threepio display is just out if this world! Sideshow will be turning in their graves when they see this!!! Andy and his amazing world of customs hahahaha :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread COMING SOON WIP PICS OF THE 1/2 HALL OF ARMOUR DIS

great work! the new base looks awesome!

I am the proud owner of the original (thanks again!) and now all I need are the exclusive droids!

Hey Sanj :) Thanks for the kind words bro :hi5: Indeed, you are the new owner of my original base so massive congrats to you :clap and look after it cos its one of kind! ;) :lol

Congrats on the new base! I liked your old one but this looks much better.

Thanks for the great feedback buddy :) I really prefer this new one too....they are both cool but if I'm going to start up an epic SW PF collection then I'm gonna need things more movie accurate :)

Looks good, Andy. The old base looked good, too...you could rotate them between the two.

Thanks for the kind words Kris :hi5: appreciate that buddy :) Unfortunately, the old base has now been sold :(

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread COMING SOON WIP PICS OF THE 1/2 HALL OF ARMOUR DIS

Congrats Andy it looks great, especially in that display case! :clap

Thanks Steve :) I've actually had that case for a while now as it was specifically made for the droids...glad I can finally use it :)

Looks great, older base was nice but the new one really suits the droids more.

Hey Patrick, glad you approve buddy :) thanks for the feedback :hi5:

Hey Andy, you have a nack of taking a great PF and making it into a grail dude cos that R2 and Threepio display is just out if this world! Sideshow will be turning in their graves when they see this!!! Andy and his amazing world of customs hahahaha :)

:lol :lol thanks bro ;) very kind words indeed :) In the case of these droids, had Sideshow fulfilled their criteria of designing the 'Yavin' themed bases as they originally described in their product listing then it wouldn't of needed any custom work at all :(

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE - LAST PIECE OF 2013 - WAR MACHINE LSF

Seriously Andy, just WOW!!! Incredible collection, and in only 2.5 years! Amazing!

I love the new base for the droids, Roberto, MUCH better. :clap

Amazing base for your droids Roberto, congrats ! :)

Amazing base for your droids Roberto, congrats ! :)

Love the base for the droids. :hi5:

I love the new base for the droids, Roberto, MUCH better. :clap

Thanks so much for the great feedback guys :clap glad your liking the new base :)
Seriously Andy, just WOW!!! Incredible collection, and in only 2.5 years! Amazing!

Hey Ben, thanks for stopping by buddy :) it's been a crazy 2 and a half years but I wouldn't have changed it for the world :) would never have thought that I would have ended up with so many amazing Collectibles and now I'm totally hooked :lol

The long awaited WIP pics of my 1/2 Scale Hall of Armour background Display for my Iron Man MKVII LSF are finally here guy :) It's looking absolutely massive guys, even though the pics don't really show the scale very well. It'll be the first time I've ever attempted a dioramic display this size before so I'm pretty excited and nervous at the same time :panic: :panic:

So these pics are showing just the background...what the designer and I decided in the end was to also include a top and bottom aswell as the two sides to give it that complete Hall of Armour look to it albeit it wont be totally 100% movie accurate but you'll certainly get the idea once it's all assembled :) Enjoy guys and thanks for looking :wave

pubesyqa.jpg

e3yby4az.jpg

4anyzury.jpg

asana5un.jpg

anypazap.jpg

amegytyn.jpg

umyjuha3.jpg

adunytez.jpg

ubegure7.jpg

e4u8u6y3.jpg

dusy3e2u.jpg

vuze6apa.jpg

a5ype8an.jpg

Still a lot of modifications need to be corrected from the pics above regarding the levels of the panels and which parts need to raised more than other sections of the background but once we near the completion of the background then I'm hoping it will all come together :)

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread NEW UPDATE WIP PICS OF THE 1/2 HALL OF ARMOUR DISP

Wow that is seriously incredible Andy! :hi5:

That pic where you are holding it is a good one to tell the scale, that said, thats huuuuugggggeeeee.

I seriously cant wait to see the full assembly!!:panic:

Keep on rocking, brother! :rock:rock:rock

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread NEW UPDATE WIP PICS OF THE 1/2 HALL OF ARMOUR DISP

Can't wait to see it completed, man. That's an ambitious project and credit to you for attempting it.

Crazy... unbelivable... but it's gonna be EPIC!!!!
Great WIP pics Andy!!!

Well you know I can't stand HOA displays but that looks awesome so far :)

Looking awesome so far. Gunna be another good one :)

This is going to be absolutely amazing in every way...cant wait to see it all put together!!!

That is some project Andy, the size alone is daunting :horror Can't wait to see the finished product buddy :hi5:

That thing is going to be a beast but well worth it judging by the pics so far.

Wow that is seriously incredible Andy! :hi5:

That pic where you are holding it is a good one to tell the scale, that said, thats huuuuugggggeeeee.

I seriously cant wait to see the full assembly!!:panic:

Keep on rocking, brother! :rock:rock:rock

Thanks for the great comments Carlos :hi5: it is looking pretty big ;)

Really cool my friend.

Thanks Yoga :)

Can't wait to see it completed, man. That's an ambitious project and credit to you for attempting it.

Hope i can pull it off Jeremy :pray: Thanks my friend :)

Crazy... unbelivable... but it's gonna be EPIC!!!!
Great WIP pics Andy!!!

Hey Marc, great post buddy :hi5: thanks for the kind words :)

Back