Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread NEW UPDATE WIP PICS OF THE 1/2 HALL OF ARMOUR DISP

Wow Andy! It`s gonna be EPIC!!! With bunch of LED lights!:panic:

-Santi

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread NEW UPDATE WIP PICS OF THE 1/2 HALL OF ARMOUR DISP

Just amazing job my friend Andy ;)

Well you know I can't stand HOA displays but that looks awesome so far :)

I know you LOVE HOA's Dave! :exactly: :lol Thanks for the kind words buddy :) Imagine 10 of these in your collection! :horror

Looking awesome so far. Gunna be another good one :)

Thanks Matt :) I hope so buddy :pray:

This is going to be absolutely amazing in every way...cant wait to see it all put together!!!

Thanks so much Chris :) appreciate that bro :hi5:

That is some project Andy, the size alone is daunting :horror Can't wait to see the finished product buddy :hi5:

Hey Sean, thanks for the feedback bro :) I think the overall size will shock a few people, including me! :lol :lol

That thing is going to be a beast but well worth it judging by the pics so far.

Thanks my friend :clap appreciate the comments :)

Gonna be epic! Can't wait to see it all done :)

Wow Andy! It`s gonna be EPIC!!! With bunch of LED lights!:panic:

-Santi

Hey Rafa, thanks for the comments buddy :hi5: hell yea :exactly: we'll definately have some lights in there shining this bad boy up! ;)

Just amazing job my friend Andy ;)

Thanks Adam :clap

Gonna be epic! Can't wait to see it all done :)

Hey Chris, good to see you back bro :) thanks for the kind words my friend :hi5:

P.S. Still waiting for your Predator Cinemaquette Review!! :impatient: :lol :lol

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread COMING SOON WIP PICS OF THE 1/2 HALL OF ARMOUR DIS

The long awaited WIP pics of my 1/2 Scale Hall of Armour background Display for my Iron Man MKVII LSF are finally here guy :) It's looking absolutely massive guys, even though the pics don't really show the scale very well. It'll be the first time I've ever attempted a dioramic display this size before so I'm pretty excited and nervous at the same time :panic: :panic:

So these pics are showing just the background...what the designer and I decided in the end was to also include a top and bottom aswell as the two sides to give it that complete Hall of Armour look to it albeit it wont be totally 100% movie accurate but you'll certainly get the idea once it's all assembled :) Enjoy guys and thanks for looking :wave

pubesyqa.jpg

e3yby4az.jpg

4anyzury.jpg

asana5un.jpg

anypazap.jpg

amegytyn.jpg

umyjuha3.jpg

adunytez.jpg

ubegure7.jpg

e4u8u6y3.jpg

dusy3e2u.jpg

vuze6apa.jpg

a5ype8an.jpg

Still a lot of modifications need to be corrected from the pics above regarding the levels of the panels and which parts need to raised more than other sections of the background but once we near the completion of the background then I'm hoping it will all come together :)

Wow Andy!!! :horror this is really happening then? That is going to make one sick display and when you've added your lights to it :thud: just amazing and look at the size comparison of just one panel to a human hand!!! Lol!! Crazy!!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread COMING SOON WIP PICS OF THE 1/2 HALL OF ARMOUR DIS

The long awaited WIP pics of my 1/2 Scale Hall of Armour background Display for my Iron Man MKVII LSF are finally here guy :) It's looking absolutely massive guys, even though the pics don't really show the scale very well. It'll be the first time I've ever attempted a dioramic display this size before so I'm pretty excited and nervous at the same time :panic: :panic:

So these pics are showing just the background...what the designer and I decided in the end was to also include a top and bottom aswell as the two sides to give it that complete Hall of Armour look to it albeit it wont be totally 100% movie accurate but you'll certainly get the idea once it's all assembled :) Enjoy guys and thanks for looking :wave

pubesyqa.jpg

e3yby4az.jpg

4anyzury.jpg

asana5un.jpg

anypazap.jpg

amegytyn.jpg

umyjuha3.jpg

adunytez.jpg

ubegure7.jpg

e4u8u6y3.jpg

dusy3e2u.jpg

vuze6apa.jpg

a5ype8an.jpg

Still a lot of modifications need to be corrected from the pics above regarding the levels of the panels and which parts need to raised more than other sections of the background but once we near the completion of the background then I'm hoping it will all come together :)

Looking pretty sick man, looking forward to how this turns out.

My 1:2 mark VII should be here this week, I may have to get you to make me one to lol

Chris

Looking pretty sick man, looking forward to how this turns out.

My 1:2 mark VII should be here this week, I may have to get you to make me one to lol

Chris

Hey Chris, thanks buddy :hi5: Yea, just had word from the guy that's building this for me and he reckons it should all be completed this week! :horror congrats on your MKVII bro and I wish you a good statue after all the recent QC issues we've been hearing of :( if you are interested in one of these backgrounds then let me know...Averone has one coming too! ;)

Dropping you a pm mate, I need a base cutting and death star wall for my 1:1 Stormtrooper. Quotes I've had are nothing short of insane.

pubesyqa.jpg

dusy3e2u.jpg

vuze6apa.jpg

a5ype8an.jpg

Andy really looking forward to seeing this completed. As with everything you do it's go big or git the eff out:) Looking good

Can not wait to see this all put together!

Andy really looking forward to seeing this completed. As with everything you do it's go big or git the eff out:) Looking good

Thanks so much Chris and Dave :hi5: appreciate your comments guys :) Hey Dave, you know me too well bro :lol :lol

Wow Andy!!! :horror this is really happening then? That is going to make one sick display and when you've added your lights to it :thud: just amazing and look at the size comparison of just one panel to a human hand!!! Lol!! Crazy!!

Thanks buddy :hi5: Yep, told you I would do it! ;) I was hoping for some completed pics yesterday but still haven't heard from the guy who is making it for me :( definitely by next week i'll be able to post some final pics up and then its a case of sending the whole thing down to me from the States...in one piece I hope!! :horror

pubesyqa.jpg

e3yby4az.jpg

4anyzury.jpg

asana5un.jpg

anypazap.jpg

amegytyn.jpg

umyjuha3.jpg

adunytez.jpg

ubegure7.jpg

e4u8u6y3.jpg

dusy3e2u.jpg

vuze6apa.jpg

a5ype8an.jpg

Looking good, be interesting to see what it looks like when assembled. :yess:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' CUSTOM CAPES FOR BATMAN AND SUPES PF

Wow the panel working is priceless. Super job my friend. Again this collection you have is priceless!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' CUSTOM CAPES FOR BATMAN AND SUPES PF

Looks great so far!!

Wow bro... You've got such an artistic side to you Andy. This is looking incredible. You should start commissioning these ideas as projects for others in the local area. I can't believe some of the stuff you pull off man. It's quite incredible. Kudos to you bro for taking your hobby and passion to a whole nother level. It's inspiring to say the least :clap

Looks great so far!!

Thanks my friend for the kind words :clap

Wow bro... You've got such an artistic side to you Andy. This is looking incredible. You should start commissioning these ideas as projects for others in the local area. I can't believe some of the stuff you pull off man. It's quite incredible. Kudos to you bro for taking your hobby and passion to a whole nother level. It's inspiring to say the least :clap

Hey James, good to hear from you bro and thanks also for following my collection on Instagram :hi5: your great feedback and support is always appreciated and it's comments like yours and from all my other great friends on this forum that makes this hobby so fulfilling. Thanks so much my friend :1-1: it's a pleasure to share it with you all :clap :clap

Thanks my friend for the kind words :clap

Hey James, good to hear from you bro and thanks also for following my collection on Instagram :hi5: your great feedback and support is always appreciated and it's comments like yours and from all my other great friends on this forum that makes this hobby so fulfilling. Thanks so much my friend :1-1: it's a pleasure to share it with you all :clap :clap

Of course man. I'm glad your on instagram. I'm on that all the time and the pics are so much more organized. Normally when I come to your thread there's like 20 pages to soft through bro. Your quite the popular guy so I get to see all your awesome pics much easier now. Works out well for me bro.

Back