Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CAPES FOR THE BATMAN + SUP...

I prefer Supes with the sculpted cape. But that over the shoulder batman leather cape is phenomenal Andy! Knocked out of the park, once again!

Hey Ty, great to have your input my friend :hi5: Glad you like the Batman cape ;) I'm certainly looking forward to receiving them and styling them in my own special way :)

I love the custom batman cape. Simple yet imposing :)

Thanks Angelica :) Yea, I Just love how simple and effective the Supes cape looks :) and with some added wire, who knows what cool cape poses I can come up with :)

Wow! perfect!!

Thanks buddy :hi5:

Lmao same here. Font have kids yet but our plan to is to hang out together and travel as much until we have kids but I want a kid next year so the second I get a better job (like 60-80k) I'm knocking her up lol. Yeah man I'm a HUGE big kid, I still collect Disney movies on Blu ray and would love to see a resurgence of the Disney PFs Lol. Can't wait for children so I can 'kid out' with them.

I'm not that big a fan of SF OR MK and ppl here are because a LOT of us grew up on those games. I was like 7 when they first started coming out. I have a few characters I like but for the most part not that huge a fan. The only reason I'm getting this guy is because he looks so ****ing awesome/boss lol or BOSSOME!

But if I get him them I'm just climbing a slippery slope because you can't just stop at 1/3 Scorpion. Lol and god forbid when they release the SF Ryu :horror

Dude those capes look pretty cool. I like that they shortened Superman's cape too, wish Batman's started closer to the neck part of his head sculpt. Still looking awesome and I KNOW you're going to take it to the next step lol

BTW just saw that Reeve display for the first time and it looks pretty amazing man!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

:lol @ Bossome :clap :clap glad your getting Scorpion bro, he does look impressive! Just how you don't get the big when Jerry releases more 1/3 scale characters :lol :lol I know I can't wait for his Lord of Darkness 1:3 Scale statue :love :love

uqymerys.jpg

Yea, I totally agree abt your points regarding Batmans custom cape and I actually asked Dan if it was possible to have the cape starting closer to the neckline like you said but unfortunately it wasn't possible :( still really excited about getting mine though and seeing what new mods I can do to it further :)

Thanks for the kind words regarding my Supes display bro :hi5: That display was done a long time ago and although very simplistic, it looked great :) Unfortunately, like so many of early pieces, it got sold on to a happy customer :(

Oh lala!!! Woot!!! :hi5:
Those fabric cape looks much better than the originals! Way to go!!!

Andy, I have a question though:
Do you have at least 1 piece in ALL your collection that you didn't modify/custom? :p

:lol :lol great post Marc :clap glad you like the capes buddy :hi5:

Hahahah @ your question :clap I know right! It does seem like I customise all my statues but that's only cos I like to stretch each piece to their limit in terms of display-ability :) still have more customs to show you all....more Punisher PF custom weapons, custom Deadpool PF poseable swords and HEADSCULPT, Custom Energon Cube for my Megatron statue and a big surprise project for one of my LSF's (and no, it's not Iron Man!!) :lol :lol

Super cool! :rock

Glad you like it my friend :) and thanks for visiting my thread :hi5:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* REPAINTED G1 OPTIMUS PRIME LSF PI...

They look great andy. The batman one works well. Id be tempted to add a wire just to see how it looks...

Awesome bro

Thanks Matty :hi5: I'll definitely be attempting to implement the wire in some capacity, especially with the Supes custom cape :)

I love the capes, especially now the original capes might cause leaning issues.

Congrats!:clap

Thanks buddy :hi5: Have you heard of leaning issues on the Batman PF? Is the news relatively new? :dunno I remember when this piece first started to arrive inhand that some collectors complained of the base not sitting straight and had a slight wobble to them...safe to say that mine arrived with no wobble and felt quite sturdy if anything.

Like you said though, these custom capes will without doubt take a lot of stress off the existing weight of the current stock capes that's for sure ;)

very nice update my friend!

Thanks Sanj :clap and congrats on your order too bro ;) Dan is a top guy for sharing his great work with us :clap

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* REPAINTED G1 OPTIMUS PRIME LSF PI...

Thanks buddy :hi5: Have you heard of leaning issues on the Batman PF? Is the news relatively new? :dunno I remember when this piece first started to arrive inhand that some collectors complained of the base not sitting straight and had a slight wobble to them...safe to say that mine arrived with no wobble and felt quite sturdy if anything.

Like you said though, these custom capes will without doubt take a lot of stress off the existing weight of the current stock capes that's for sure[/QUOTE]

Was talking on the Superman thread how the capes being heavy may effect the statues in time. Only time will tell bro!:)

Was talking on the Superman thread how the capes being heavy may effect the statues in time. Only time will tell bro!:)

WoW! I heard abt the Batman PF having a few issues with stability...didn't know abt Supes :horror

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CAPES FOR THE BATMAN + SUP...

:lol @ Bossome :clap :clap glad your getting Scorpion bro, he does look impressive! Just how you don't get the big when Jerry releases more 1/3 scale characters :lol :lol I know I can't wait for his Lord of Darkness 1:3 Scale statue :love :love

uqymerys.jpg

Yea, I totally agree abt your points regarding Batmans custom cape and I actually asked Dan if it was possible to have the cape starting closer to the neckline like you said but unfortunately it wasn't possible :( still really excited about getting mine though and seeing what new mods I can do to it further :)

Thanks for the kind words regarding my Supes display bro :hi5: That display was done a long time ago and although very simplistic, it looked great :) Unfortunately, like so many of early pieces, it got sold on to a happy customer :(
Dude your LoD is going to be epic in person. I wish I had a deeper connection to that movie just so I could've bought it lol. Yeah man Scorpion might be a challenge to get, a lot of ppl seem mad interested and ppl are talking about getting 2 or 3 each just to flip lol

Too bad about the cape but your idea is pretty sweet already and knowing you man you'll make it even sweeter bro.

Dude that Superman came out before I made my first order and I was SO tempted to make him my first. Thought he looked amazing when he came out him Bats and Joker (Burton) are regrets of mine. I hope he ended up in a good home

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CAPES FOR THE BATMAN + SUPES P

Those capes are sick brother!!! :rock:rock

I do like Batman's the most, looks phenomenal, and you can bet it will be sick with Batgirl (if you go for her).

I agree both capes are suuuperrr well sculpted, for me though is the fear of leaning and such, so I was gonna go fabric cape too! I was thinking of adding the Shield on the back, and the wire idea is superb! :hi5:

As for that Deadpool head: :drool

Can't wait to see it painted! :D

Keep it up brother, this is a great collection! :rock

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CAPES FOR THE BATMAN + SUPES P

I must say that I never thought fabric capes would look good on Supes and Bats but boy was I wrong. I especially like Bats Cape, seems to flow nicely, has a leather look to it. :clap Wonder how Supes Cape would have looked with a leather look to it. Now this is coming from someone who loves and focuses mainly on fully sculpted, which is saying a lot. I think you are gonna be very happy once in hand Andy :hi5:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CAPES FOR THE BATMAN + SUP...

Dude your LoD is going to be epic in person. I wish I had a deeper connection to that movie just so I could've bought it lol. Yeah man Scorpion might be a challenge to get, a lot of ppl seem mad interested and ppl are talking about getting 2 or 3 each just to flip lol

Too bad about the cape but your idea is pretty sweet already and knowing you man you'll make it even sweeter bro.

Dude that Superman came out before I made my first order and I was SO tempted to make him my first. Thought he looked amazing when he came out him Bats and Joker (Burton) are regrets of mine. I hope he ended up in a good home

Man I hate it when people do that. Isn't the ES only 250, so already plenty of fans will be missing out even without the flippers making these even harder to buy

Andy I'm loving that batman Cape. In fact the same solves display space issues with the PF. Do you mind telling me how much they cost?

Can't wait for the LOD statue to arrive bro :yess: It's gonna be HUGE! :horror with the Sideshow LOD PF already in my collection I think I will have to sell him just to make space as I'm not one to own a multitude of statues of the same character...plus I already have the LOD LIFESIZE bust which for me is one of my favourite non Iron Man related pieces in my collection :)

Yea, sad about how collectors are now buying these rare low ES pieces just to flip but unfortunately it's a way of the times :( I really hope you manage to bag Scorpion dude...just be prepared like you were for the PCS Robocop :yess: :lol

Thanks for the kind words regarding my Suoerman figure bro :hi5: some of those Hot Toys figures are just amazing looking...believe me, if they were 1/4 scale it would be hrs to turn them down as I'm also a lover of figures aswell as statues, especially when the joints are all concealed :) just look at the Enterbay Battle Damaged 1/4 scale T-800 Figure, that's just as good as any other Terminator statue related collectible out there in my opinion!

Man I hate it when people do that. Isn't the ES only 250, so already plenty of fans will be missing out even without the flippers making these even harder to buy

It's a very sad case Steve but very true :( I just hope all those who want him manage to add him to their collection...but then again, these MK and SF characters are just so popular

Those capes are sick brother!!! :rock:rock

I do like Batman's the most, looks phenomenal, and you can bet it will be sick with Batgirl (if you go for her).

I agree both capes are suuuperrr well sculpted, for me though is the fear of leaning and such, so I was gonna go fabric cape too! I was thinking of adding the Shield on the back, and the wire idea is superb! :hi5:

As for that Deadpool head: :drool

Can't wait to see it painted! :D

Keep it up brother, this is a great collection! :rock

Hey Carlos, thanks so much for your kind words bro :hi5: yea, totally digging the custom capes and looking forward to adding my own style to them once they are inhand :) although I will still be using the sculpted capes from time to time also :)

Unfortunately, I won't be adding Batgirl to the collection as I decided a long time ago that the Trinity characters of Supes, Bats and Wonder Woman would be the only ones I'd be adding to my collection from DC...otherwise it would be never ending :lol :lol

As for the Deadpool alternate head, that will be ready in about a week or so and I'll get mine sent off to our very own Dark_Spidey aka Kevin, to get all painted up to a high standard :)

Really nice.

Now that's just amazing right there.

Interesting take on batman and superman.

Thanks so much my friends for the kind words :hi5:

This came up in the PCS thread and some Flankster117 said he was going to get 3. The SuperJ(Osbourne) found out that he was a scam and had scammed ppl before. Such ********

The capes looks fantastic. I really think they look better then the original.

Those fabric capes look really nice, Andy! :rock

Hey Mark, thanks for the kind words buddy :hi5:

I must say that I never thought fabric capes would look good on Supes and Bats but boy was I wrong. I especially like Bats Cape, seems to flow nicely, has a leather look to it. :clap Wonder how Supes Cape would have looked with a leather look to it. Now this is coming from someone who loves and focuses mainly on fully sculpted, which is saying a lot. I think you are gonna be very happy once in hand Andy :hi5:

Glad you like 'em Sean ;) Yea, Dan has taken an idea which quite a few of us were thinking but actually went and made it a reality so have to thank him for sharing this great custom work :clap Now, if I can add a few touches of my own like adding a wire and busting out some cool cape poses then that would be the icing on the cake :) Thanks again bro :hi5:

Andy I'm loving that batman Cape. In fact the same solves display space issues with the PF. Do you mind telling me how much they cost?

Thanks Nabil :) Display wise it will help quite a bit I'd say but as mentioned before, these custom capes are only being purchased by me as a display alternative from time to time and certainly wont be forgetting about the sculpted capes as they are also just as awesome...well, maybe not the Batman one! :lol :lol

Price wise, I think I paid about $200 for both capes bro so not a bad deal at all :)

Glad you like 'em Sean ;) Yea, Dan has taken an idea which quite a few of us were thinking but actually went and made it a reality so have to thank him for sharing this great custom work :clap Now, if I can add a few touches of my own like adding a wire and busting out some cool cape poses then that would be the icing on the cake :) Thanks again bro :hi5:

Definitely put up pics of the statue if/when you add wire to the Cape, would like to see it. Now I'm sure it is only a matter of time since you have the idea in your head. :hi5:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SSC INDIANA JONES 'ROTLA' PREMIUM FO

Awesome displays RobertoBagg10!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SSC INDIANA JONES 'ROTLA' PREMIUM FO

Definitely put up pics of the statue if/when you add wire to the Cape, would like to see it. Now I'm sure it is only a matter of time since you have the idea in your head. :hi5:

:lol you know me too well bro ;)

The capes looks fantastic. I really think they look better then the original.

Hey Nick, glad you like it my friend :)

Great display's my friend Andy ;)

Can't wait for my LOD as well. :) I'm excited what PCS1/3 scale goin to release.

Back