Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *MY COLLECTION GETS THE CELEBRITY SEAL OF APPROVA

:rotfl @ Elmo :lol

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *MY COLLECTION GETS THE CELEBRITY SEAL OF APPROVA

Elmo's the man! :lol

Man, always more beautiful, always bigger.
Your collection has no limit...
:mexwave

Your New Baby looks Awesome :rock

Congrats :clap my friend and thanks for all the Pics :wink1:

Ha great Pic's Andy, I would love to meet Elmo :lol

Lol. Loving these!!! I should get some of my daughters action figure visit mine lol. I think she would enjoy my collection a lot more after

Definately! :exactly: Elmo really enjoyed himself and gave a great speech at my official birthday party...it went down really well the kids!

Elmo rules dude! :lecture

Gotta love the muppets & Sesame Street bro lol!

Elmo's the man! lol!

You got it Paramore :clap He was even wondering why they hadnt made a 1:1 PF of him yet? He had a good point! lol!

Man, always more beautiful, always bigger.
Your collection has no limit...
:mexwave

Thank you so much Sundance! Really kind words there pal. Although I really wish there was no limit to my collection, sadly it may all be coming to an end soon :(

Your New Baby looks Awesome

Congrats my friend and thanks for all the Pics

Thanks aslan! Really love the Wolverine LSF...more so now that i've repainted those silly shoulder guards. Its a definate crowd pleaser along with the Iron Man LSF (as you know) hence why these 2 pieces are up there with my favourite pieces in my collection :yess:

Ha great Pic's Andy, I would love to meet Elmo lol!

Thanks Steve :hi5: yea, thanks for the birthday wishes pal :1-1: it was a great day...all the family came round and we spent a good hour looking at all my displays (notably the Wolverine LSF) i loved looking at the reaction of family members and friends...it made me so happy to see them so excited and amazed at the same time. Bit like how i felt when i first got into collecting. Just a shame that they couldnt see some of the best stuff that were all packed in the shippers such as the Hulk PF and Maquette, Iron Man LSF and 1:1 Busts, etc...definately one day!

As for Elmo, he said he may stick around in the UK and we've invited him round after the baby's been born so your more than welcome to come round pal lol!...unfortunately you wont see Wolverine...i packed him up last night so he's back in the shipper now :(

megeregy.jpg

rysudy4e.jpg

sy9y6u4a.jpg

8e4urebu.jpg

ury8anez.jpg

6a6e2ezu.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *MY COLLECTION GETS ELMO's SEAL OF APPROVAL!!*

Gawh, that Elmo, what an attention whore!!! :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *MY COLLECTION GETS ELMO's SEAL OF APPROVAL!!*

That makes two of us. :lecture

Think I might go live with jkno.

Dont forget the conditions that Sergui has left you...underpants must be worn at all times and sleeping arrangements must mean your feet are at the opposite end of where Sergui's head is :lecture its that or nothing! Harsh i know :(

Very nice pics Rob. Always great to see Elmo seal of approval.. :)
Are you getting dark rider of mordor... I Just got it and its a great piece. Just towering....

Very nice pics Rob. Always great to see Elmo seal of approval.. :)
Are you getting dark rider of mordor... I Just got it and its a great piece. Just towering....

Thanks DP :clap You know what, i was looking at the DROM statue a while back and just had too many other pieces that i wanted to pre order first. I also sold the last few of my LOTR PF's such as the Gollum PF and the Gandalf PF EX so if i had of purchased the DROM then i'd really have no other LOTR related pieces to accompany it. With that said it does look amazing! The size of it is HUGE!

Had i of kept some LOTR pieces back then i would most likely have pulled the trigger on it...have you posted any pics yet? Would love to see them :hi5:

The elmo seal of approval made me laugh :)

Great...my daughter just saw your pics with me and now wants Elmo with the our statues...thanks a lot...:lol

I think I gotta start taking pics of my statues with my Super Mario plush.

Great...my daughter just saw your pics with me and now wants Elmo with the our statues...thanks a lot...:lol

lol! Elmo is the best Squider! :) Unfortunately, he is stuck with me at the moment in the UK but he promises to return back to the States as soon as he can!

Here is a pic I took of him on Monday

6a8y7yse.jpg

Last edited:
Back